Reviews for The Heart of a Ferret
ReynaDiAngelo chapter 16 . 1/18
TOO LOVELY FOR WORDS AHHH I CAN ACTUALLY DIE OF FANGIRLING-
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 16 . 1/2
I really love your fiction, you have a good idea with the transformation into ferret and the entire story is captivant, you are a good writer.
Canadian lamp chapter 16 . 11/25/2016
Well darn gosh golly gee if that ending wasn't adorable couldn't tell ya what is. I really enjoyed this story top to bottom, thank you for writing it.
rahjkat chapter 10 . 8/3/2016
oh my gogfddddddd i love this i lovw it i needed this oh ym gosb. other stories never really capture how dramatic and fluffy shit should be written and you did it so fucning well og my god i love you
Alytiger chapter 16 . 4/8/2016
I loved it! Great story and I adore the ending :3
Alytiger chapter 7 . 4/8/2016
'Three pet Slytherins' . That wording though...
Alytiger chapter 4 . 4/8/2016
Remus ships it XD
expressivelight chapter 16 . 12/15/2015
Aww.. I am having adorable visions of ferret-dracos and ferret-harrys yawning, with their little pink tongues lolling out! I absolutely loved this fanfic. I would love to read a sequel anytime soon! Well done; the humor implied and the occasional sarcasm and retorts in this fanfic contrasted and balanced with the story wonderfully. Yet again, well done!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
Gryffindor/ Slytherin in perfect combination equals that! I had to stop reading for a while as I LmAO! Someone in this site once said that a Ravenclaw Gryffindor Slytherin. And I agree. (My parents are Ravenclaw and Gryffindor, and I'm more Slytherin.) and the there was reasoning behind it but I can remember it right now.
Miss Myself chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Everybody leave a review that says WHOOWHOO if you are already getting on the DRARRY SHIP TRAIN!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/31/2015
That was beautiful. I loved it.
Zyenna chapter 16 . 7/6/2015
Aaaaw... is is sooo cute! GAAH ! I can't wait to see what happens next!? Will Draco and Harry end up with a bond between them? Will Draco end up pregnant... Cause you did mention that the male had to have several parts Vela, which I'm convinced that the Malfoys have... ooooh! Soo excited!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 16 . 6/14/2015
This can't end here! It was getting so good. I will and i mean will keep you to the (for now) part.
Tagicheartbreak chapter 15 . 6/14/2015
well at less the Malfoy's are on the good side now!
Tagicheartbreak chapter 14 . 6/14/2015