Reviews for Coping with Hope
Omg. I just ready this story and I LOVE it! Then I ready that it hasn't been updated in forever! And now I'm sad. If you ever plan on continuing please let me know.
Tiffany Elliott
rosebud90 chapter 25 . 5/31
Wen will u update again I hope soon I love the story so for looking forward to reading more but I don't like how severus is do to Harry he making hope and then give hem pain and he been in to much as is hope that get together soon
Qana Luella chapter 25 . 5/9
I really love this story and I would very much like to know the end of it, so please finish it.
sjrodgers23 chapter 25 . 3/3
love it so far. hopefully severus will be willing to let the inhaler on Harry to see if they work. thank you
Tinshaw chapter 25 . 2/24
Harry should not give up, but he should also know when to back down. I would rather he heal's well before going further. So sad if his heart gets broken any more.
Hope your studies are going well.
Tinshaw chapter 2 . 2/21
Good story thus far.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 25 . 1/30
Hope the inhaler works! Lol :)
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 1/18
I think Harry is overtired, and Snape just as much, but nobody is taking care of Snape. Harry's friends visit him down in the dungeons, but nobody seems to come down there for Snape's sake, not even Draco.

Although Neville will make a better teacher for the lower forms than people think-he's already made all the mistakes that can be made, and he'll be more patient with the smaller kids. Well, maybe. We'll see how patient he is once he runs into someone who blows up things the way he used to.

And it's clear that Snape cares greatly for Harry; but he's not used to anyone caring for him.
Skydreamer22 chapter 3 . 1/14
WTF? I'm so confused, Harry's personality did a 180. Unless he was possessed or cursed this made no sense to me. How can he save Snape, fight the mans' trial digging up evidence, ask after him in concern, and then yell 'death eater' at him the moment he sees him and want to kill/torture him?
rainlele chapter 25 . 1/5
I hope Harry doesn't give up on Severus. I am curious about if an inhaler would be helpful.
scgaraycochea chapter 25 . 1/4
Hi, I love this fic, is a great story, I hope you have the time to continue it, I will love to know how it evolve to the end.
Thank you for share all the beautiful stories you write.
I wish you all the happiness and prosperity to can desire for this 2015 that is starting.
The arithmancer chapter 25 . 1/3
Love this, read it all in a 24 hr period! Brilliant. Poor Harry if Sev is off having fun with Neve
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 25 . 1/1
Great chapter. I love the inhaler idea. What about a threesome?

Can't wait for more.
Kittenlzlz chapter 25 . 1/1
This is really brilliant. I love it. Your characters are real and I've fallen in love with them. Snape as a potion loving dungeon bat that always expects the worst and does not let himself hope much, and harry who's sick and blind and desperately in love. And Minerva. And poppy (blackmail pictures, I was dying) plus your sex scenes are amazing literally some of the best I've had the pleasure of reading, same with the rest of your story. Your plot is also rather surprising and interesting. Basically I love you and I hope you update _
DisorderDoll chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
I just think it is kind of hard to defend Severus with these attitudes it.
Think ...
is wanted, not to defend you.
Beauty type. Has two guys wanting it. Okay okay.
Harry and the Master Ritalio.
We end the chapter. 24 with it catches us with Ritalio. okay
Dai started the 25 it not denying fire to Harry. okay
I do not know what the Ritalio. Have Harry parace be decided that either Severus.
The severus ta gets them. is that right?
Damn It. LOL

I hope that the idea of Hermione to work with the problem of Harry.
Hermione as always coming to save the situation. Sighs.

Loved the new chapter.
His writing as always incredible. I'm looking forward to the next update.
I hope you have a Great New Year.
Bye.