Reviews for Coping with Hope
HungryAkiko chapter 21 . 4/13
I have big problem with Hermione and Ron calling Severus by his first name. I find it somehow disrespectful and I feel like it's something Severus just wouldn't ignore. Other than that it's really great fanfic but this detail is kinda ruining the experience for me.
FF1Bean1169 chapter 27 . 1/23
Awesome story totally sucked in. Hope that there is more to come. Thank you, Hope.
OoJuliaoO chapter 27 . 12/31/2016
hey there. I just came across your story and I really liked it. there were some minor error in the plot at some points where you have written things in the previous chapter differently than in the following. also there are some minor spelling mistakes. but I really like the idea of it and would love you to continue! I'm interested to get to know what happened with Harry's bracelet and what will come of Severus and neve
Guest chapter 27 . 12/3/2016
Came across this fic while reading another of your fics and I love it. I realize you are working on a thesis, my brother is doing his Doctorate in Computer Security so I understand, he also has three kids and works from home, but I do hope you continue this one. I know it's been six months since it was updated but hope you have time soon to add the next chapter. I will be patient and hope that you thesis gets a good grade and that time will become available for you to continue this story. Will wait however long it takes. Good luck in your studies.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 27 . 8/19/2016
Please write more soon. I have greatly enjoyed reading this and look forward to more, thank you
nightpurr1 chapter 26 . 8/18/2016
I am so glad to see the last update. I hope even if done slow., I do hope you finish your story and don't abandoned it.
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 8/3/2016
Severus is being torn two ways-one way towards Harry, and the other towards Neve, and he doesn't seem like the sort of person to enjoy two lovers at once. I predict lots of misunderstandings and jealousy before this is all over...
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
Poor Harry. Death Eater Snape has dirty underwear.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 27 . 6/27/2016
Great chapter. I thought they wouldn't move Harry until he was felling better?

Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/24/2016
Quite honestly I absolutely hate Neve. It's going to break Harry's heart to find out how far Severus has gone with him, even though he can understand it to an extent. I'd love to see him male the decision that if Severus doesn't want him, he can find his happiness elsewhere, too. Maybe seeing Harry with someone else would get Severus feeling jealous enough to actually act on his feelings. Or maybe we could see a confrontation between Harry and Neve. I'd really love that one. Neve seems to be too "perfect" so a nasty side to him towards Harry might make Severus see how ridiculous this is and how he should be focusing on Harry instead of spending his nights in another man's bed that he only just met while he still has feelings for someone else. I'd just really love to see Neve get what's coming to him. He knows how close an Apprentice and Master can be and even pointed out they have the beginnings of a bond between them and he's Still going after Sev anyway? Not cool at all!
Worried chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Maybe you should not write at all last I know Harry Potter as straight and not involved in a slash relationship writers that ficus on this concept should seek help
abattles2 chapter 27 . 6/19/2016
So glad you continue this love it every time. However, I have a concern. Harry is blind but sometimes he can see Severus. How is that possible? Also, I think they should go to Rome for a short time onlyI'd it will help harry otherwise they should stay.
Auroras Jenkins chapter 27 . 6/17/2016
I'm glad that Severus has accepted Harry's offer of them becoming Master and apprentice in the full way. Hope that Severus will let Harry use the inhaler as a means to get better.
delia cerrano chapter 27 . 6/15/2016
Very glad to read your work again. I am a jealous person so I want Severus to make it clear to Neve that Harry is his very special person and he has no and will have no interest in anyone else.
Going to Rome sounds like it would be a way for Sev and Harry to get away from all the stuff going on and build their relationship. Staying however would give Harry familiar surroundings to heal and learn to cope with his medical problems and still be able to be with Severus.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/14/2016
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.