Reviews for Coping with Hope
Azrael Jinsei chapter 27 . 8/19
Please write more soon. I have greatly enjoyed reading this and look forward to more, thank you
nightpurr1 chapter 26 . 8/18
I am so glad to see the last update. I hope even if done slow., I do hope you finish your story and don't abandoned it.
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 8/3
Severus is being torn two ways-one way towards Harry, and the other towards Neve, and he doesn't seem like the sort of person to enjoy two lovers at once. I predict lots of misunderstandings and jealousy before this is all over...
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 7/15
Poor Harry. Death Eater Snape has dirty underwear.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 27 . 6/27
Great chapter. I thought they wouldn't move Harry until he was felling better?

Can't wait for more.
Quite honestly I absolutely hate Neve. It's going to break Harry's heart to find out how far Severus has gone with him, even though he can understand it to an extent. I'd love to see him male the decision that if Severus doesn't want him, he can find his happiness elsewhere, too. Maybe seeing Harry with someone else would get Severus feeling jealous enough to actually act on his feelings. Or maybe we could see a confrontation between Harry and Neve. I'd really love that one. Neve seems to be too "perfect" so a nasty side to him towards Harry might make Severus see how ridiculous this is and how he should be focusing on Harry instead of spending his nights in another man's bed that he only just met while he still has feelings for someone else. I'd just really love to see Neve get what's coming to him. He knows how close an Apprentice and Master can be and even pointed out they have the beginnings of a bond between them and he's Still going after Sev anyway? Not cool at all!
Worried chapter 1 . 6/22
Maybe you should not write at all last I know Harry Potter as straight and not involved in a slash relationship writers that ficus on this concept should seek help
abattles2 chapter 27 . 6/19
So glad you continue this love it every time. However, I have a concern. Harry is blind but sometimes he can see Severus. How is that possible? Also, I think they should go to Rome for a short time onlyI'd it will help harry otherwise they should stay.
Auroras Jenkins chapter 27 . 6/17
I'm glad that Severus has accepted Harry's offer of them becoming Master and apprentice in the full way. Hope that Severus will let Harry use the inhaler as a means to get better.
delia cerrano chapter 27 . 6/15
Very glad to read your work again. I am a jealous person so I want Severus to make it clear to Neve that Harry is his very special person and he has no and will have no interest in anyone else.
Going to Rome sounds like it would be a way for Sev and Harry to get away from all the stuff going on and build their relationship. Staying however would give Harry familiar surroundings to heal and learn to cope with his medical problems and still be able to be with Severus.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Saggyherman chapter 27 . 6/14
Brilliant chapter, please update soon ;)
Fyreheart chapter 27 . 6/13
Welcome back! With so much happening in your life, I'm amazed you found the time to add another chapter.

It would be interesting if an inhaler would help Harry. In fact, it would be interesting for them to consult a non-magical throat and lung specialist just to see what they can offer.

I liked Snape's honest comments about he doesn't share. If it's an exclusive relationship, of course neither of them would share.

With the wizarding world having veritaserum, I'm surprised Creevy's trial would take multiple days. They don't need to prove his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt; there is no doubt of his guilt. Is it taking so long because they need to decide whether he needs to be confined to someplace for the criminally insane?

The decision regarding Rome would be difficult. It would remove Harry from his support group and leave him even more dependent on Severus; which isn't terribly healthy. However, if the Guild believes they can provide better treatments if he's examined and then treatment is discussed by the best in the field, it may be worth the mental risk.
KitElizaKing chapter 27 . 6/12
Thank you so much for your update. I'm so glad to see that you could spare some time for this very good story. Good luck with your studies!
Beccissss chapter 27 . 6/12
I had actually forgotten about this story but I'm so happy you updated it because it's one of my faves! It will be interesting to see where Harry and Sev go from here! I hope they go to Rome it will be nice with a change of scenery for them!