Reviews for Things Just Got Interesting
my sweet feathered angel chapter 14 . 3/4/2012
i want them again
The Mute Bard chapter 14 . 8/6/2009
nice ending. Touching, twisting, and a drop of humor. I must say... Things just got interesting!
The Mute Bard chapter 12 . 8/6/2009
oro oro. very interesting. I like the suspense. Once again, I salute a true master of dialogue.
The Mute Bard chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
interesting. very interesting.
The Mute Bard chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
nice. I wish I had your flair for dialogue.
The Mute Bard chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
still reading. but yes, interesting indeed.
Mirokou chapter 14 . 2/14/2009
Mirokou chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
wow who'd've thought they'd make a good team. and why was tunel rat being sat on the whole time?
Mirokou chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
me want to pick on the tunnel rat too! go billy! go iron claw!
ninja enchantress chapter 14 . 8/13/2008
really good a little confusing at times but still really good!
Asterisk78 chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
My love-hate relationship with Sigma 6 compelled me to read this fic, and I was interested by what I found. I enjoyed the characterizations that you brought to this story, and the slightly unconventional pairing with Scarlett and her blonde (She does have a thing for them, doesn't she?). However, there were also some things to be improved upon (there always are. Don't sweat it.)

First, the huge blocks of text are very visually frightening. I'll admit freely that I didn't read a lot of this because blocks of text are difficult to navigate, especially online. If there is one thing that you do differently next time, make sure to make your paragraphs shorter. Wrapped up in this is another cardinal rule of writing layout - always, always, ALWAYS space after one character finishes speaking. This is itself will help make your writing easier to read, and serve to lessen confusion about who is speaking. Also, dialogue doesn't contain periods. It contains commas. It should go something like this:

Duke shook his head, knowing that he had a tendency to stubborn. "Fine, we'll just give this mission to some else," he said. Tunnel Rat didn't respond. Scarlett smirked.

"What's the mission?" Jynx asked.

"Snake Eyes & Billy have been getting pictures & other information for us about this warehouse, where it's a good possibility that Cobra's constructing new kinds of BATS. But I doubt that Cobra Commander knows about it," he said, as the 3-D screen above the table in the center of the room showed pictures.

"So who would be building new BATS, without Cobra Commander knowing?" Heavy Duty asked.

"Over Kill. Anything's possible with him," he said. (BTW, who's he? Duke?)

The team all nodded their agreement. "You still want a mission?" Duke asked, as Tunnel Rat looked over his shoulder at the images.

"Yeh," he muttered.

"Alright you & Bullseye go check it out. I'll send word ahead to Snake Eyes & Spirit. They'll be able to keep an eye on the place until you two get in," he said. Bullseye glanced down at the red-head, who now sat cross-legged. He greeted her with a grin. She sighed, unsure if this was the best idea.

Also, just a note with spellings - it's KAmakura and JInx. Kamakura took his name after the Kamakura Era in Japan (checkable on Wikipedia), and "jinx" is a word that can be found in any dictionary. Although it might seem interesting to spell them differently, it's less confusing to spell them like everyone else.

Keep up the good work!

ninja enchantress chapter 8 . 8/4/2008
omg! i love this story! i hardly ever find anything in sigma6! sigma6 is actually what got me obsessed with gi joe so it's my favorite! oh and thankyou for putting scarlett with someone other than snake eyes. i was kinda wondering if could maybe pair snake eyes with an oc? please!