Reviews for Sang Froid
Dramionelover394 chapter 3 . 2/17
Bloody hell! I started going through and rereading my favorites on ffnet and found this. God it was even better the second time! Jesus, I need more!
Ldaze chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
Reading all your unfinished stuff in a row because I am apparently a glutton for punishment! But honestly this was great (and hot). If you still ever check these reviews, know that I am a fan!
spaceygirl67 chapter 4 . 7/5/2016
omg plz finish
MarciKyle chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
will this every be updated again?
Dramionelover394 chapter 4 . 3/13/2016
Holy fuck I need more of this storyyyyyyyy! Damnnn that was sexy as hell! Never in all my years have I been turned on by the idea of Draco and Lucius together. But you my dear have completely changed my idea of it! And dear lord is it fucking sexy. I really wish you would continue this story!
TashaRose chapter 4 . 2/5/2016
I know I've said it before, and I will probably say it until the end of time ... I love rereading this story as it is, and if the muse ever nibbles to continue it ... I will be right there to read it.
bloomsburry chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
wow! amazing story!
lexicon63738 chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
Gaawwwwddddddddd pleeeasseee continue this! Its probably one of the best stories I have ever read
Devildream69 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Mother of merlin! My brain, oh my f$%$$ god. I think you've just murdered the last of my brain cells with this trio. Hungry, sensual, delicious.
Tawny68 chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Ummm. That was some damn fine Lemonade! Wonderfully done!
Otaku Pokey chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
goddd sooo hott more!
marianna79 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
And I really thought Draco would be the one to think to forcefully initiate Lucius as the vampire took over. Which would then make Lucius take a turn, surprising Draco back and ask him what he thought happened at revels. I like surprises though.
KuraiBakura27 chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Come on! I know it's been forever since you updated this but it deserves it!
Starcresentmoon chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
awesome, :) i love great smut.
Here chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
Very very hot, please update! Also try exploring some new concepts, such as Hermione getting anal and some more bondage! I love the relationship you've set up between them, it works very well!