Reviews for Identity
TheChic chapter 9 . 5/29/2009
O; 'a storm lurking'. Not good, not good at all. But at least you had Ryan say all the right things to Taylor. His wife, Taylor. A fact he had better remember. Because I would hate to have to curse you out if you put him back with she-who-shall-not-be named. And Marissa had better not come between a man and his pregnant wife. As Ryan said, they didn't work together. Please have him repeat this often!

Speaking of often, it's what you should do with updates-present them to us often!
Marissa Davis chapter 9 . 5/29/2009
hmm you know how i feel about ryan and taylor versus ryan and marissa i still want RM together but this is cute i can't wait to see what happens next!
chrissyx3 chapter 9 . 5/29/2009
I love it! :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
RJMoonspell4 chapter 9 . 5/29/2009
Good post.
Taylorforever chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
Its a very nice update. Very un-drama. I like that. Please update again.
tines chapter 9 . 5/28/2009
i'm happy that ur continuing ur stories..I really hope that u'll update the SS story next..anyways on the the review lol..I like the beginning where Summer is trying to get Ryan to tell her the sex of his baby..I like the flashbacks of Summer giving birth..that is totally SS lol..cant wait for more..udpate again soon..-tines
Dogsbody chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
Marissa's still as deluded and as vague, as heart breaks for Taylor,if "M" wrecks her marriage, then I'm going to be, one irate femme!
Dogsbody chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
I love this story,but I really,really wish that Marissa, had had the decency to stay dead.
chrissyx3 chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
I love it! :)

You're fanfics are so awesome! :P

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Marissa Davis chapter 8 . 3/4/2009
ahh i still don't know what i think about ryan ending up with taylor just cuz i'm a diehard ryan and marissa fan but i hope you update soon i'm anxious to read about ryan seeing marissa again for the first time! update asap!
Taylorforever chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
Hi, for a Taylor lover this is hard to have. I can imagine the fear she must feel inside. But I like the chapter. its very well written and full of emotions. I like "Do you feel comfortable saying it over the phone?" That gives me hope that he loves her right. I like the Taylor/Marissa conversation, I even like Marissa in this part. But I hope for RT.
TheChic chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
I just read all 7 chapters tonight and am enjoying this very much. Some of it is at a dizzying, off kilter pace - as if my view of this world is slightly askew - but it seems to work here.

I'm sure there is more angst to come, but my heart breaks for Ryan, and by extension, Taylor.
Anadi chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
I'm rooting for Ryan and Taylor, but the Marissa your writing is actually likeable, and I kind of feel sorry for her. I'm trusting you'll find a way to work things out for all of them. Also, on a side note, you need to bring Isla back because she works as a nice comic relief.
RJMoonspell4 chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
Good post.
Girlz-Rule chapter 8 . 3/3/2009
no no no ryan is supposed to be with marissa :D lol great chapter
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »