Reviews for The Cabin
Cainchan chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
a really good plot. I love recover stories :-). Ohh poor sam, the torture, the blindness, the selfhate, because he thinks he holds dean back. I hope dean will help him and will take care of him. :-)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 16 . 9/2/2008
OMG HUN awesome finish there! i loved it soo super much xx

gonna go read your new fic- sorry i like went away for a week, so.. hehehe xx

lelann37 chapter 16 . 8/31/2008
very good story, thanks!
Twinchy chapter 16 . 8/26/2008
I think it was a great idea of Dean's to safe his brother from the realization of what happened by cleaning any giveaways from the cabin while Sam was sleeping.

Although it must have looked pretty gorey, it's a no-brainer Sam would have finished the guys off once and for all. They were giving him no choice on the matter anyway and had it coming big time, not even taking Sam's earlier trauma into account!

I kind of doubt the tires would have fit the Impala but I'm no kill-joy.

The thing that actually bothered me more about the ending, was the improbability of the older Winchester burning a block house down in the woods in the middle of nowhere. He might have caused a wildfire to end all wildfires - the fact a friend of Bobby's owned the place seemed quite minor in comparison, as I agree he would have understood the circumstances.
Twinchy chapter 15 . 8/26/2008
I knew it! *three cheers for Sammy Winchester*

It must have been terrible moments for both brothers though, Sam not knowing exactly where the third man was standing, and Dean being forced to watch them torture his little brother.

There was one tiny flaw though (no offence): why would Sam wonder if they did shoot Dean an hour ago when he heard his muffled cries just outside the door? Merely a thought.
babyreaper chapter 16 . 8/25/2008
Sorry for only giving you this one review but I've been on holiday. Loved the story. Glad that you had Sam not remember the end fight, that would have made him feel really bad, he would have been blamning himself for those guys deaths. Thanks for sharing this one.
calcium77 chapter 16 . 8/25/2008
Cool story! I really enjoyed it!
spnMom chapter 16 . 8/25/2008
I hate to say it, but I really would like to see Sam go all terminator and take out a bunch of bad guys... I can imagine Dean handling 3-5 guys... and I would love to see Sam do it too. Poor Sam, he killed 3 humans and if he ever remembers, he won't get over it quickly. They thought he was a sitting duck, so I am quite OK with them paying the maximum penalty for their actions.

Dean, as always, was really watching out for him. Loved this story... thanks!
Nerene chapter 16 . 8/25/2008
Good ending! I really enjoyed the story. Looking forward to your next tale.
talon81 chapter 16 . 8/25/2008
wow poor sammy he didn't even remember but that is for the best! great story! ON TO THE NEXT! :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 16 . 8/25/2008
Great ending. Nothing sexier than Sam kicking ass and taking names. :)
Medusa Sparrow-Winchester chapter 16 . 8/25/2008
Knew it was only a matter of time before one of the boys snapped! GO SAM! Pity it wasn't Dean though.

Great chapter (and ending), off to read your new one.

sammygirl1963 chapter 16 . 8/25/2008
Fantastic ending. I'm so glad Sammy doesn't rememberwhat happened. It would totally destroy him!
vonnie836 chapter 16 . 8/25/2008
Good ending, I'm glad Sam didn't remember what happened, he wouldn't have dealt well with it. Dean did a great job covering it up and lying to his brother. Glad things worked out for them. So let's see, what you are up to next. Hugs, Vonnie
Blackrosebunny chapter 16 . 8/25/2008
Wow... Great Ending! I'm glad I read this story and I enjoyed it a lot! Great work, can't wait to see more in the future!