Reviews for Noble Blood
kogouma chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
i really enjoyed this!i hope you continue it,it's really good.i also have a guess as to where Elisa is,what bad luck she has.
Silverwing5566 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Loved it! please update soon i can't wait to see what will happen next. .
Lonoi3 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
pls, update soon. I've been really loyal to this great piece of work for like a month. It's really weird for me to check this fic in daily basis and re-read it. lol. Anyways, can't wait to see the next chapter.
bevvy chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
i know you're probably busy with the crazy thing that we like to call life, but could you please update soon? this story is awesome!
Terra-Noir chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Very nice story, update soon?
StUn chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Reading your chapter was really fun.
xenoxiao chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Interesting summary and I immeadiantly like your Elisa attributes you had put on the summary. I read your story and I like how you writing style and made very detailed on your work. Well, I look forward in reading the next chapter.
Kermi chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This is really getting interesting and I want to know what will happen to Elisa so bad. Update soon. I am desperate to read the next chapter and haven't read anything this good for a long time.
Mace chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
I'm really lazy to give a review. However I loved this story so much I just had to! Your writing style is detailed and just amazing. My only critique is to update soon a possible.