Reviews for Cast and Mould
animechik16 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
luv it but wat confused me is that her arms trembling at the end y was that PLZ ANsWR!
Blushes Pale chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Wow, that was a wonderfully written story. It really captured my interest. I would like to see the outcome of this dilema lol.
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Aw! It's perfect. It may be angst, but it's not angsy-angst. There's still some hope of happiness for Tenten, and I hope she finds it! :) Gai/Ten is the best, though. Maybe he'll get jealous and claim her himself. Tenten can always hope, and so can I! :)
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Aw,poor TenTen.

Awesome fic.
majorfangirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Wow...that was...THAT WAS SO AWESOMELY WRITTEN! I think I cried through it sometimes...

Erica: You always cry.

Me: ...shut up.
Vibrant Spectrum chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Ooh, nice. I like the style of your writing.

Keep it up!
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
That was just...so wrong...yet at the same time, you wrote it so well. Though Tenten having a crush on Gai is just plain disturbing.

I did enjoy the LeeTen parts though XD

Téa
OCQueen chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
I absolutely love this pairing, and it pretty much cries out for angst. Great job, yu captured their personalities very well.
dr. sluice chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Very nice...I like the rhythm of this story.
Eternal-Explosionist chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
aw! I loved it!
Cat Streaked By Rain chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
TT *sniff* Poor Tenten!
Lotos-Eater chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
How delightfully warped! In a good way. :)
theREvamped chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
OUCH! Silly Tenten. Never go for a substitute. Always the real deal or else things get complicated.

The present tense narrative actually gave things a sort of...unreal or dreamlike quality to them. A nice touch for an angsty romance. ;)
Ghettogurl94'Llane2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Owwie. That one hurt. So... Ten is in love with Guy?
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 8/4/2008