Reviews for Over the Edge
child of Jon snow chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Gulp dat was scary gods above ples never die side or you to sunny
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
wow...that was a awesome story! i loved it! scary good!
crimsonseastorm chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Wonderful! I think you did an excellent job with Sunny...

*considers* Yep I could see Sides stabilizing Sunny through the bond...we all know Sunny's rather vicious it only makes sense that it's Sides who keeps him under control.

I'm definitely thinking that if one of them died the other would go too...though in Sunny's case I imagine he'll be taking a whole heck of a lot of Cons with him...

Also I'm a firm believer that in characterness is left to either a reader's preference (and we all know these vary from reader to reader) or to the Author's preference of how far they're allowed to differ from what we see (which if you think about it...isn't all that much)I'm all for shifting characters into different mindsets provided you don't ruin the character For example: Megsy is never going to be "Oh fuzzy bunnies! *squeal* adorable! Let's take them home!" but I do think that authors are allowed to take certain liberties with how they act...so I'd say your Megsy is fine...by both definitions :D

Also, I love the twins and you have done a great job with them :D I wouldn't mind seeing you do more of the two of them :D
Decepitcon project XD chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
woow that was kind of scary seeing or reading sunstreaker like that, and i did think that sideswipe had offlined and thats the reason why sunstreaker acted like that.

its great and true i don't want to see what would happen if one of them offlined. it be very scary
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Love it. Can't wait to see more of these types of fics from ya chica.

C.D.
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
holy cow thatz was so sad and so amazing! even if he does go insane some times Sunny is awesom! i loved it so much :')
DitzyMusicLover chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I know you said this is a oneshot, but I've been thinking about this fic. Sideswipe is the control. What's Sunstreaker? If Sunstreaker was near death, what change would happen to Sideswipe?
turtlegirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
KYA! Luv da Twins, and da close ta death Sides!

Ur amazing:x3~ Sequel please! Or better yet keep on making hurt/angsty fics'bout da twins -
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
This here is another well done piece; looking into a tf character. In this case, one and a half characters, since you looked a bit at Sideswipe also.

Thanks for sharing.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Very nice! Always fun to see Sunny go ape-slag on the Cons, you have good battle decriptions. It felt brutal. I like your decription of the Twins actually being able to feel each other and send emotions to each other through their spark bond so much at times that they seem to switch personalities and confuse people. Go Ratchet! He is always the Twins best defender. And yeah, it would be scarry if one of them went offline.
Paleodex chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Very well written, the characterization was spot on. I really enjoyed the entire story really, it's a great plot bunny that was fleshed out quite nicely. Kudos to you for actually succeeding at sending Sunstreaker over the edge, too many authors get halfway there and chicken out, so Sunny ends up partially over the edge but hanging on with one hand. It's weird. It was nice to see someone just kick 'im the butt and send him flying right over.
AutobotStarlight chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This was great! The emotion was very clear and deep. The way that Sides affects Sunny is demonstrated perfectly and I love it. I totally agree with Prime and Ratchet that I don't want to know what would happen if Sides or Sunny were to die. Awesome job and incredible read.