Reviews for As Young As You Feel
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 1/6
Love it! :)
AngelWitch chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Wow. I'm impressed. To write a deaging fic that I'm really interested in is quite a feat (not to brag, but I have high fanfic standards...). I literally did L.O.L. when I read the line "He and Harry shared a horrified glance - neither of them felt any interest in trying to duplicate THAT."! ;D

Your grammar and spelling is excellent, and I'm gonna see more of your fics. :)

Keep writing,

- Angel
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
wonderful.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oh, the images of baby Al & of Headmaster sitting in the cot!
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
xD I'm glad Severus and Potter managed to get along with each other to care for Dumbles.
Thunder Stag chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
You seem to favor Kid!fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
nice story!
Kitty chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I like de-aging fics; it's those awkward little things that turn enemies into friends. :)
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Aww! *giggle* that was darling. I do so enjoy deaged fic!
completelyensnarryed chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This is the sweetest thing! :) I've been looking for ad/hp/ss stories to read, and, while not *quite* what I had in mind, this is the first story of its kind that I have come upon with this one! :3 Thank you for sharing it with us.
Anni girl chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
First kid!AD I've seen but it's nice. I can actually see it. Thank you!
Guardian54 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
ROFLMAO

Um, by the way, if you write more deaging fics, please keep in mind that the yolk of a hard-boiled (10 minute) egg can be mashed and mixed with some water and fed to babies at six months of age and is in fact easier to digest than applesauce.

Repeat: ROFLMAO at story...
Tainted Ink And Paper chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I marvel at your writing skills. ANOTHER adorable fanfiction! GREAT job.
ryencoke chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
You really like the de-aged fics huh? You do them very well and this was great. I would like to offer a suggestion for a sequel. Here is my thought, the de-aging is a permanent type thing. About a week after where this one ends, Harry and Severus wake up to once again find a baby Dumbledore. Only this time he is perhaps 1 year old. They have no clue what is happening but jump right back in to caring for a toddler. Only something is different. He doesn't age back after a week, in fact nearly 3 weeks go by before he re-ages. Only they discover something has seriously gone wrong. Dumbledore is now a man in his 90's instead of his 100's. They wonder what is going to happen. A week later they have a two year old, this lasts for months, and when he re-ages he is mid 70's. Somewhere along the line Severus figures out that once all is said and done, Dumbledore will stop the potion process and be about six and a half years old. Now the sub-plot or co-plot of this story is the friendship and respect between Sev and Harry starts to turn into love. So by the end of the story we have a happy couple with a 7 year old. At some point in the story of course they have ended up going to Hogwarts, probably with Albus around 4 years old (you would need to figure out the sorta math) and this is when Sev, with access to his library, makes the startling discovery of just what the future holds for Albus. Think about, seriously you could write the crap outta this story.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 5/3/2009