Reviews for Rewrite
Wow that was ... Creepy! You really understand the joker perfectly! Amazing!
BINthere chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Amazing
I choked at that part on Jason Todd(I suspect...? There IS a crowbar involved.). Just a BTW.
Great job, someone has been brushing up on the Killing Joke. 10 thumbs up.
HolleyS chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Woah... you captured his personality so well, after reading this I feel kinda scared.
Awesomenorwegian chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Yeah, that's the Joker alright.
riteriterite chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Somebody's been reading their Killing Joke.

Thanks for the good read. The voice of the Joker in my head?; I must say spot on sir/miss. Read very much like a radio play, using all dialogue to provide not only speech and tone, but setting an action too.
IamAdam chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I think I have heard that one before. But don't stop.
NightFury812 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I love the last line of this story, it just sends chills down my spine.
Semjaza chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wow. This is utterly amazing. Just when I'm starting to think that this site doesn't have much to offer anymore, I stumble across this brilliant piece of writing. Damn. This is excellent.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
o.o

woah. wicked xD
Eat Them chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Just smile... This is really really really good. I love it!
HyperionTheWatcher chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That was one creepy Joker, good job!
globug chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
TLDR
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This is...this. Joker at his best. Or worst, it's kinda hard to tell the difference. I love how you used multiple starts to the Joker as we know him. All of them I can see happening, comic, cartoon, and film verse. The fantastic thing is that you kept the Joker in character- which is impossible, because he's the Joker, but yeah. Tangets, dark humor, nightmare fuel and everything. Thank you so much!

-curledruler
Blue Flyhight chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Wow. I feel like this really captures the essence of the Joker... if such a thing is possible.
The chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
So AWESOME!You should make more stories like the way,was this story,by any chance inspired by Mark Waid's and Brain Bolland's "The Origin Of The Joker"?'Cause it seems like ...Two Thumps Up for this story!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »