Reviews for Rewrite
ArgentNoelle chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
perfect ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Wow that was ... Creepy! You really understand the joker perfectly! Amazing!
BINthere chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Amazing
I choked at that part on Jason Todd(I suspect...? There IS a crowbar involved.). Just a BTW.
Great job, someone has been brushing up on the Killing Joke. 10 thumbs up.
HolleyS chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Woah... you captured his personality so well, after reading this I feel kinda scared.
HemingwayisBOSS chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Yeah, that's the Joker alright.
riteriterite chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Somebody's been reading their Killing Joke.

Thanks for the good read. The voice of the Joker in my head?; I must say spot on sir/miss. Read very much like a radio play, using all dialogue to provide not only speech and tone, but setting an action too.
IamAdam chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I think I have heard that one before. But don't stop.
NightFury812 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I love the last line of this story, it just sends chills down my spine.
Semjaza chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wow. This is utterly amazing. Just when I'm starting to think that this site doesn't have much to offer anymore, I stumble across this brilliant piece of writing. Damn. This is excellent.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
o.o

woah. wicked xD
Eat Them chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Just smile... This is really really really good. I love it!
HyperionTheWatcher chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That was one creepy Joker, good job!
globug chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
TLDR
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This is...this. Joker at his best. Or worst, it's kinda hard to tell the difference. I love how you used multiple starts to the Joker as we know him. All of them I can see happening, comic, cartoon, and film verse. The fantastic thing is that you kept the Joker in character- which is impossible, because he's the Joker, but yeah. Tangets, dark humor, nightmare fuel and everything. Thank you so much!

-curledruler
Blue Flyhight chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Wow. I feel like this really captures the essence of the Joker... if such a thing is possible.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »