Reviews for Adrift
SusannahMalfoy chapter 1 . 6/1
I would marry this fic if I could. And Draco. And Harry. And probably you because you could supply me with endless slash!smut... *loves*
Articuno chapter 1 . 5/1
This was sexy and cute at the same time! I almost died laughing when Harry told Ron he was leaving to become a pirate after being Head Auror lol.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/19
This story took me by surprise. I won't lie. I was hesitant to read because when it comes to pirate stories, I'm on the fence. Some are okay-ish. Others not so much. And then there are a few that I had to quickly drop Because it was too hard to continue. They just weren't my style.

This one though I had doubt in mind when I started reading. And there were a few things that threw me off and that I questioned:

1). How exactly did Harry go from vacationing to crashing onto Draco's ship?

2). It was wrong to me that Draco made Harry blue eyes that they were together like lovers, and had sex with him, even though he had no memory. It just seemed wrong to me. It's like having sex with a drunk, someone's who's half there

Those were the only two things that bugged me a bit, but other than that I did like it. It was good. It was definitely hot. All in all you did good. You should feel proud
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 1/2
LOVE IT!
despicableme chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Cute :) I really like your wit!
AlaeaMori chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This was hilarious, loved Blaise' little cameo, and isn't Harry a saucy little minx without his memory, obviously had to make up for all that time spent in the office being run ragged and sexually frustrated - even unconsciously. I would have loved to hear what Blaise would have said about their new endeavour. I don't know if it was clear or I've just forgotten but was he with Ginny after all and broke up with her or they weren't a couple right? Since he threw himself into work so much.
any who not that it matters, great little fic
AlMo
dracoginnyscorpiuswood chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This was perfect, beautiful, magnificent. I loved every moment of it.
HoistTheColours89 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Why I haven't read this story before?! I have no clue, but I'm happy I did now, because it was awesome!
I love pirate Draco, Pirates of the Caribbean is one my fave movies, so I like the whole pirate thing.

I really enjoyed this fic, it'll go to my favourite list.

Thanks for sharing. :)
jupimako chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Awesome fic!
eris8656 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I was busy at work today so no sneak reading your stories :-( but at least I was able to read one!
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Haha I love Harry's eagerness to go buy a boat. And I love this story. I almost cried out "Noooo!" when Harry went back to London, but then my mom would be sure that I'm not cleaning my room. Lucky me had a snow day so I get to read even more of your stories than I normally do on a daily basis.
AlexCo chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Was simply wonderful! Loved it! though I found harry a bit too submissive, I personally, prefer when the are both submissive and dominative. Still I really enjoyed it! thank you!
guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Great amnesia story. Very romantic.
xXTenshi88Xx chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Loved! C:
youarentiam chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This was beautiful! I can't think of any other way to describe this amazing piece of work! Its just...argh! BEAUTIFUL!