Reviews for Adrift
Skay Grey chapter 1 . 7/11/2020
Kkkkkkk... Draco é meu Jack! Melhor coisa que aconteceu na vida do auror Potter! Kkkkkk... Barco romântico? Imagina os clientes sentindo inveja? Kkkkkkk... Maravilhosa fic! Amei!
Bluewolf80 chapter 1 . 4/2/2020
Very imaginative! I loved it!
annamccallen chapter 1 . 4/25/2019
This was such an amazing story. I loved it so much!
Hachico-chan chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
YESSSSS!
OH YESSSS!
OMG this is like caramel...like choccolate pudding...OMG...I'm overwhelmed...
Brilliant...no words...
You made a dream come true...pirates...Drarry...Auror...sea...the Caribbean...
HannaSnape chapter 1 . 8/26/2018
I like the way you write, I can always visualize the whole situation. Draco looked marvelous as a pirate and delightful Harry on leash. Thank's for your time.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Amazing!
DrarryMarry chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
ok, how on earth can you use just a few thousand words to send my heart racing from 1 extreme to another and another?

Thank you so much for wonderful fic :D
Chibis Unleashed chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
This was perfect from beginning to end~ Auror!Harry was a bit of a dick, Draco definitely improved him. Lovesick Draco turning himself in is my favorite, especially how he wouldn't say why to anyone but Harry. Thank you~~~
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
This. Was. Awesome.

I'm sure you're semi-tired of getting so many emails saying you got another review from me, but I don't care, lol. Your work is just too good not to review.
Sepulvedlore chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
** so hot! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
That was so cute and sexy! I loved it!
SusannahMalfoy chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
I would marry this fic if I could. And Draco. And Harry. And probably you because you could supply me with endless slash!smut... *loves*
Articuno chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
This was sexy and cute at the same time! I almost died laughing when Harry told Ron he was leaving to become a pirate after being Head Auror lol.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
This story took me by surprise. I won't lie. I was hesitant to read because when it comes to pirate stories, I'm on the fence. Some are okay-ish. Others not so much. And then there are a few that I had to quickly drop Because it was too hard to continue. They just weren't my style.

This one though I had doubt in mind when I started reading. And there were a few things that threw me off and that I questioned:

1). How exactly did Harry go from vacationing to crashing onto Draco's ship?

2). It was wrong to me that Draco made Harry blue eyes that they were together like lovers, and had sex with him, even though he had no memory. It just seemed wrong to me. It's like having sex with a drunk, someone's who's half there

Those were the only two things that bugged me a bit, but other than that I did like it. It was good. It was definitely hot. All in all you did good. You should feel proud
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2015