Reviews for Thirtysix Centimeters
Spawn chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This was great. Thanks for sharing.
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Aw, this is amazing, I love it! :D It should have appeared in the book and in the movie!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Very good! Esme would be furious, and technically you only need to get to 2u weeks for a 50/50 chance of survival. and 32 to be safe (and my son was born at 37 without complications so I know) but yes, this is what;s needed, nice one!
Katie1995 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This was beautifully written and you kept the characters true to the book. I always wondered what Esme thought about Bella's pregnancy.

I really hope to see a scene like this in Breaking Dawn when it comes to the cinemas, even though I know there probably won't be a touching scene like the one you've written.

Again, wonderful story and I can't wait to read more of your work.

- Katie :)
casey26334 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Wow. I really really liked this story!
MotherAtHeart chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
impressive insight and beautifully written
TheKingdomofWaffles chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
That was... nice. I liked it a lot. Great job! Keep writing! -Emma
Mih chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I loved it, not anymore? D:
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
omg i loved this SO much
Bapuppydog chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I love that I get to read about Carlisle and Esme's thoughts during this time...she seemed fairly "background" during the pregnancy and you really gave her voice. Well done!
Salt Sauce Paans chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
That was very intersting, when I was reading Breaking Dawn I wondered what they thought about Bella's pregnancy... especially what Esme thought...your piece answered my question perfectly.
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Hm..i liked it..it shows the relationship that Carlisle and Esme has..not fully, but still...i liked it. xD
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Aw, I really loved this. Hard to believe they fight (as in the book they're in harmony), but thier marriage is just like everyone elses. Poor Esme, makes me feel for her situation. And poor Carlisle, to never have biological children (which would be totally hot). Love Carlisle and Esme. They totally needed more moments in the book. Great job!
EarwenLalaith chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
I'm glad someone wrote out Esme's reaction to Bella's pregnancy. It was so bland in Breaking Dawn(one of the few critics I did have of the book). I always wanted to see her fight for Bella too. Thanks so much! Loved it!

Seriously, for a Carlisle/Esme fan, you're a savior. I hope you write more!
3daygirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Fantastic one-shot. I enjoy reading your stories and the emotions between Carlisle and Esme. You give them a wonderful voice, a chance to be vunerable. Thank you for writing.