Reviews for Coming into FOCUS
Artemis1000 chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Oh, I absolutely adore this backstory! I'm a history nerd, the more obscure the better, so I really love how you twist real Lamborghini history (which I hadn't known anything about, but it sounds really interesting) and a real natural disaster with the Twins backstory.
soaringphoenix86 chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
*snickers* So the Twins were the first "male models" for the Lamborghini huh? I am really diggin' this fic right now. I LOVE how you're mixing Transformers and actual human history while throwing in your own creative spin! I'm starting to really like history...I can't even imagine where you might take us next!

I'm looking forward to reading more of this fic and Portraits! See you at the next update! Faithfully, soaringphoenix86
lilyoftheval5 chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
Now that was one absolutely amazing encounter.
Thing With No Talent chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
That was awesome.

Best of all that the man is going to think this is a dream in the morning. But it apparently gave him the confidence to go ahead with his car.
VioletCheckers chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Wow...that's be amazing if the tins caused that. horribly amazing. Sad, those statistics...Hmm...Water iunder the bridge eh? And um...so yea. cool story
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Interesting turn. Impressive idea...

As for the history classes - I know for a fact that the history that was taught to my grandmother, my mother and I is different. Different focuses, different perspectives. Quite a shock to realize that evey History is not static.

(How do I know? - My granma was a history teacher.)
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
*wincing* Yikes. Poor Twins are gonna need therapy if disaster follows them around this badly...

Yeah, history classes these days suck. Granted there's an awful lot of information to cover and no one wants to look at the mistakes as well as the victories. The Johnstown flood and the St. Francis dam go to show the US isn't immune to disaster either. Anyways - very nice use of a historical event (something every author should go for!).
soaringphoenix86 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I think that this fic is going to be royally awesome! _ This first chap certainly catches a reader's attention and keeps it!

Poor Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. They didn't mean to cause this unnatural disaster. I think that you captured th remorse expressed by the Twins in this situation very well. They also seemed to have regressed a little bit. They outright show their dependence for one another, embody the "don't ask don't tell" policy, and their demeanor just screams youngling in general. At least they have each other though...

I love how you are incorporating true history into this fic too! It's not surprising that we wouldn't learn anything like this in school. MY history class was mainly comprised of current events (instead of actual history, I got the one-sided political propaganda of "history in-the-making").

I can't wait to read more in both this fic and Portraits! Keep up the fantastic work, Gloria! Faithfully, soaringphoenix86
Jinx chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I love your stories and the "Portraits" universe (can't wait for an update on the main story!). This one was really good, too. Only thing I didn't like was the very end. I thought "worst landing ever" was too flip a comment. I couldn't picture them saying something like that under the circumstances - it seems callous, when clearly they truly regret what they've done.
April Raven Girl chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Oh this was good! Love background stories and I wondered what the Twins had been up to myself. Good tie-in with real history, but I was also shocked and saddened to read that something that disastrous had actually happened. Love your writing, btw!