Reviews for Accidentally in Love
This is a really good story; I hope you will continue to write soon!
Digi-fanCapp chapter 8 . 11/22/2013
This story is awesome! Why'd you stop?
Princess Pouty chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Sorry to bother you again (YOU BETTER READ YOUR NEW REVIEWS!) but if aang the AIRbender died he would be reincarnated into the water tribe not the earth kingdom. Again sorry but still it's the cycle.(water,earth,fire,air)
Princess Pouty chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Umm..you do know that Ursa isn't a bender..right? I mean I know it's your story and her escape but still it's true. Plus I really love the mother son moments Zuko and Ursa had,they were so sweet! Oh and just to ask,do you ever wonder how firebenders firebend out of their feet with their shoes on without burning their shoes? I have really thought about it but I gots nothin. Anyway, I love this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
Cool
firebender is I chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
KEEP WRITING! AWSUM! I LOVE SOOOOO MUCH!
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
that is such a cliffie at the end! i love reading this pairing, and this story was definitely awesome
I'm Me End Of Story chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
i love this story! I have been waiting for you to update for about 6 months! please update!
Fox-Sin chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
update soon plzds this is really good
FirePony16 chapter 8 . 11/24/2010
Please, update soon. This is a really good story. :)
lovinlife123 chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
Please update I love this story
thaliagrace04 chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
Oh my god, I am totally IN LOVE with this story, ch. 8 especially.

I love the ending with Azula :)

Oh Azula, how we all hate you. Haha. Just kidding. For some strange reason, she used to be one of my favorite characters..

I never thought about a Hakoda/Ursa pairing before.. but now that I think about it, they'd be GREAT together.

Please update soon!

ThaliaGrace04
TEarOfMist chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Update soon! Feel free to continue.
Silvereyes12 not logged in chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
Mai is AWESOME!
Miss3y chapter 8 . 7/7/2009
Wow! I never really thought I'd enjoy this pairing, but it's great. :) I love the story thus far, and I really can't wait for an update. The only (constructive) criticism I can think of is that your writing is sometimes fairly informal... but that's more of a personal preference I suppose. (Just felt the need to be a 'useful' reviewer and give an actual 'review')

Anyways, please update!