Reviews for Gypsy
cassy1994 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
I wanna cry because you said you are stopping this story and I really like it, it involves two of my favorite things roma and newsies. And I really like how you used Roma as well as Gypsy really shows that you know a bit more about gypsies than just the stereotypes. :) More Please, pretty please!
MushSpotgoil chapter 5 . 8/28/2009
Did you have this story on a geocities page? I would really like you to finish this story it is really good!
magpie chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
this is shaping up to be great story. i like the way you began it and i noticed the great way you describe the characters. you are moving a little fast and it would be nice if you had more showing, ya'know, descriptions , and feelings. your readers would grow more attached to your characters if you did. i hope you continue it. i'll be looking for it.
Rine chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
Honestly, I can't see why you are stopping the updates. I think it's really interesting and pretty well-written, so I was disappointed when I found that "Gypsy" stopped at the fourth chapter. I'm quite curious to find out what happens with Mush and Lillian, so I sincerely hope you keep writing!
writing.is.an.addiction chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
i think you should continue with the story. Screw it if she's a mary sue, i mean, she's your character and if you think the direction you're heading is the right one, then keep writing. I mean, it works both ways. You can change it if you don't like the direction, ya know? I dunno, i like this story, so yeah. If you continue, it's your choice but i'mma read the new one you post regardless :-) Happy writing :-D
Undertaker's Wife chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
you know its really funny this exact same story is on a diffrent website! HM...thats odd dont you think?
Mids-all-the-way chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
U have to finish this story. Even if you only add one more chapter to conclude it, you need to bring it to an end, if only for my sanity.

-Thanks for the story so far!

Midway
pheonix-river chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
please continue i lov it please keep it up i'm begging
EmeraldGreyClouds chapter 5 . 8/21/2008
i do think you should continue gypsy, just go back, spend awhile revising the chapters. it's a nice story but kinda marysueish.
EmeraldGreyClouds chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
hehe that's cute. i'm glad it woked out for her. but it kinda seems like se ight be becoming a mary sue, just keep that in mind.
gergerlovesyou chapter 4 . 8/20/2008
hey this is really interesting. I like it a lot. Keep up the great work,

Smiley )
pheonix-river chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
i lov ti keep it up and thanks 4 reading my proligue
pheonix-river chapter 3 . 8/19/2008
i loved it please write more
Mids-all-the-way chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
O a twist! YAY! Keep writing, I'm loving it.

-Midway
Mids-all-the-way chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
WOW! i could really get into this one. keep writing.

-Midway