Reviews for No Longer
slenderpanda597 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
That was dramatic.
galadriel-t chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Ouch! That was so sad. :( And it was wonderfully written. I really like the sense of melancholy that your Dumbledore and Minerva have. It suits them.
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Too sad, but it's a good story
MarinaB chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Oh, so sad! And beautiful!

And I have to agree: this story desperately asks for a sequel \o/

Please, don't let our dear ship this way...

They deserve to be happy xD

gahhMinerva chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
You don't know how excited I was to see the alert for a new story by you in my inbox. I have recently returned to writing Albus and Minerva fanfiction, and it seems as if many of my favorite authors dropped off their latest update around the same time I did - so it made me quite happy to see a familiar name, especially that of one of the most talented writers I've come across in my ADMM adventures. You really have a beautiful style, and you capture emotion so perfectly... and you display this talent so clearly in this little fic. It was heartbreaking, I felt every feeling as Minerva. My mouth dropped open in sad shock at the end - I was hoping for them to live happily ever after. This was so lovely, despite how sad it was. I sincerely hope to read more from you, whether it is a sequel to this or not, because you are an amazing author, with great ideas expressed so eloquently. No matter what JK Rowling says about our characters, I continue to sail on this MMAD ship, and I do hope to see you onboard from time to time. This is fan fiction for a reason, right? :)
T chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
It's really good, but I thought that 'the chance to be happy is finally at hand', to quote your summary. Quite sad. Well written though.
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Oh... That was so awesomely heartbreaking! I don't know if that makes sense but it was great! I loved it. Thanks for writing it. Read long and prosper. ~Always Hopeful~
MinervasQuill chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This story screams a sequel - their next meeting. Please consider doing one and possibly making it happier.

I enjoyed reading this and felt that you got Minerva's emotions down to a T. I like how you made her strong though it was breaking her heart - gives you an insight to how she is in the books.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.

Clayre xx
webby chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
You always had an eye for the angst, didn't you? Good story but you and I both know that Minerva would be die to be in his arms again...given the chance. I like the Dippet thing how you/I pictured it.
dhawthorne chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I must say that I absolutely love your stories - I'm so glad that you're writing again!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
That was SO SAD! *sniffs*

Poor Minerva! Poor Albus!

Wonderful! *sniffs*

I hope you will write a happier sequel! *smiles*

Thank you very much!