Reviews for Eulogy
O-rangegrl9 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Compelling, wonderful and very graceful. Keep up the good work.
thegirl-221 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Wow. Didn't expect such a short fic to hold this much grace. Congratulations.
Sedulously Sadistic chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
That's absolutely adorable.
kimono2007 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
that was so sad!

but thanks for making a lelouch-c.c. pairing! i love them both!

love it.. .
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Excellent piece. Absolutely true. Brilliant as usual. You shouldn't hesitate to write more scene with this new aspect of their relationship, there is much to be explored by bright writers like you. :)
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
How very heartbreaking sad. Nice way of approaching the new CC.
Nilie chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Spiral01 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Well, that was really quite sad and rather made me more depressed about the situation. Nicely written though.

One thing I was confused about was how the story made it sound like C.C. was still immortal, which she is no longer as confirmed by the official site and such.

On another note, you could always say that instead of dying she has been given a second chance to finally have a happy life. Perhaps Lelouch can do that and keep his promise to make her smile even, but I'm feeling doubtful. And at the core, she is still C.C.. Even the old C.C. was the same as this one at the very core. Eventually, she would likely grow out of the way she is now though I don't know if that will happen within the show. There has to be some point to doing this with her.