Reviews for Clear
Accidental Child chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This made me cry. It is a really good story! I hope you keep on writing!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
You got tragedy and heartbreaking down to an art! This is one of the most beautiful Death note death!fics ever!
somebodykillme chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
'; yup, you made this a sorrow-fic, you got it right... I wish Raito had realized what he did at the end here in canon before L
bookfreak1317 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Awwwww... This was sad, but in a weird way sweet. I actually enjoyed it even though I wanted light to win in the end. Good job!
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Awwwww, that was so sad... :( It was like, a family/sad fic. :/ But I liked it. It was interesting as well and I really liked the way you portrayed Light. Especially how much he cared for his little sister.
Donatellolover chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This took my breathe away, and also made me cry. I always wished Light would see things better. I love the part with the birds, it fits into the feeling nicely. I'm shocked that only seven people reviewed!

This story leaves me with a content feeling, it's hard to explain. I love it. I'm looking forward to reading your other DN fics!
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Yes, goddamit. THIS is how it should have ended. Okay, so it's not very realistic...but it's still awesome.
Vandenberg chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Great job in writing this up, this ending was so refreshing. ;D

-Sked-san-san
Carma Nightmare chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
thank you for writing this, i enjoyd it very much.
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I really liked this; especially the part with the birds. An interesting alternate death scene for Raito, definetly
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
beautiful.
LordoftheWarren chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow...how come this only has one review? I thought it was really well written, in character, and somewhat poetic. Very nice job.
Saadie chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Love your idea! The paragraph with him jumping actually brought tears to my eyes, it was so sad! It was amazing all the same and being able to see him die as Raito and not Kira is certainly refreshing.