Reviews for Death Doll
Guest chapter 20 . 5/5/2014
UPDATE. NOW.
This is my favorite story.
Also, can L be uke? pweeease? *sad excuse of puppy-dog eyes*

Love ya. Keep doin' what cha doin', bbyz.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/5/2014
WHAT
Rafa chapter 20 . 3/29/2014
Hey! Ya ur story was great...nice plot..but u see i had to skip *cough*certain*cough*parts...erhm...u know,u could be little more (cough)decent(cough)...whew! U see,i...um...missed the M rating...so...um...u know...*-*
Rafa chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Omygodohmygodomygod! Eeee! Oh so cuuutee! I just read chap 2 and 3 and i'm unable to control myself from squealing...oh a little L doll would be soo adorable! Wah! I want one! Gimme a L doll! I wanna hug it..ohh its so cuute!
spinninground chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
why are your skittles 50 cents? i mean, i realize tihs was back in 2008, but were skittles really 50 cents then? This is going to bother me for a while.
account-is-terminated1221 chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
This story is beyond amazing! 3 I keep coming back to check if it's been updated, and then end up re-reading the whole thing. " This story is one of a kind, and I love your writing style! It's not easy to write an in-character L, especially with au fics, so well done! I beg of you, please finish this story!
*prays to the fanfiction gods that you'll update*
AnimeObsessed1116 chapter 20 . 6/1/2013
That. Was one of the best Death Note stories I have ever read. Your plot is wonderful. I really hope you update soon!
Kigen Dawn chapter 20 . 5/25/2013
Loved reading this. Wish there was more
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 20 . 1/18/2013
Cool.
sarupetto chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
YES! I LOVE IT! I'D LOVE TO SEE A CUTE L DOLL. AWW HE MUST BE SO GODDAMN CUTE.

p/s : sorry, I'm a very cute-thingy lover

anyway, i can't wait for more!
pokemaster101 chapter 20 . 5/8/2012
L acts like B? !

You stopped this RIGHT BEFORE WE MEET BEYOND BIRTHDAY? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

I want an L doll! Death doll...he's a male. ...XD

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
fangfan1 chapter 20 . 12/30/2011
Omg this is such a great story! It makes me burst out laughing until some asks what's wrong. It has made me cry, become angry and squeal at how freaking adorable little L is. I absoloutley love this story and it makes me sad you haven't updated in almost three years. Please tell me you haven't forgotten this story.

It is AMAZING! It would truley make my day if you updated. Please?
RurouniTensai chapter 20 . 8/2/2011
Wow! This is really good! I can hardly wait for more!
meowsushi3477 chapter 20 . 6/30/2011
I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS! MORE PLEASE!
walkthedead chapter 20 . 3/28/2011
ADSKJFDKALJFDSMFSDKF/LKDSM,A/. Please continue. I know the last time you updated was two years ago, but I can still hope.