Reviews for Scars and Bars
Cool but weird story!
Shaybo27 chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
Pretty good ;D
LokixSigyn chapter 11 . 9/13/2010
ooooo I hope there is more to come soon.
Butchee chapter 11 . 7/12/2010
SPIKE! YAY! I must also say this story is mega AWESOME!1
Catlimere chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
I really am hoping that RL allows you some time to come back to this story. Buffy's opened the watch, she's remembered who she once was and I'm so curious to see what happens next. There's her bond with Nathan and the Doctor, he and she were companions for some time. Such an original story, I do look forward to seeing where you go next with the tale. :)
LokixSigyn chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
yay great new chappy!
wildflower1014 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Poor Buffy. Its good though that she was found by the Doctor and Jack. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story.
Hotgirlow chapter 9 . 4/1/2009
Update soon it's great and I love it.
Catlimere chapter 9 . 2/28/2009
Hoping your muse is inspired to add more to this story. I'm dying to see how things progess now that Jack and the Doctor know about Buffy's watch. Not to mention the Doctor finding the neurotoxin affecting both Buffy and Nathan. This a fabulously original story and I eagerly look forward to more. :)
Catlimere chapter 9 . 12/30/2008
Loved the new chapter. I'm glad they didn't fully open the watch without Buffy there. Interesting wrinkle with Buffy and Nathan being affected by the toxin in the brand. Glad the Doctor's on the job. I really like that Jack didn't treat Buffy any differently, after the partial opening of her watch. Nice job with Buffy's hallucinations. I like how you included memories from her time as Buffy and as Romana, even though she doesn't remember her life as a Time Lord consciously. Glad Nathan decided to stay and fight with Buffy. As always, looking forward to more.
SummerToewsSharp chapter 9 . 12/27/2008
Great chapter. So happy for the update. It makes this whole being sick business more bearable. Thanks for that. Kudos!
angel smile101 chapter 8 . 12/19/2008
This is cool. hope you keep writing. Are there any pairings? I s angel dead?

Umm...its good!
Meri chapter 8 . 12/10/2008
I am dying to know what happens now that the Doctor has opened Buffy's watch. Not to mention what's happening with the battle in the arena, with've got an interesting tale here and I'm curious to see where you go next. :)
Allen Pitt chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
yikes. I thought that only worked for her? Does she have to be in its presence when it opens? Or is he just checking to see who she is?
Spidey1617 chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
please write more chapters soon i want to find out what happens next i like it so far
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »