Reviews for Mommy and Daddy Dearest
HipsterL chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
They shouldn't worry about Hiro and Ayaka. The two will probably end up with each other anyway ;). History repeats itself is the best of ways...

Amazing story!
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
A new generation of Watanuki and Doumeki!
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
LOL! History repeats itself. Plus, Watanuki and Doumeki are such "great parents". XD

R&R! If you will - s/4608424/1/Koibito
Janneia chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
OMG the ending! Those last two lines were perfect! (Also, loved the Doumeki evilness in that second to last line!)
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh, that was hilarious, and pure GENIUS! I loved it and laughed soooo hard! As soon as those two came out onto the playground I spotted the differences. Oh dear, my ribs hurt. I'm going to keep this on my favourites list so I'll always have somethign to laugh about!
softdreamer chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
it was hilarious XD

good work
maria chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
(7*7*7angeloflove) LOL! THAT WAS GREAT! XD
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Maternal Watanuki! This was just too squee worthy cute!
hana chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
aww I can so see Doumeki and Watanuki acting like Kohane's parents. Its also really cute she found her own Domeki and Watanuki...
MissDoeEyes chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Aw, this was so much fun to read! I love it!
yue no rei chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Hahahhaha absolutely loved the irony of the situation. Everyones got their own young doubles. Interesting how some attributes were switched around though eh? Just to chuck a little confusion and variety I suppose haha.
obvious things are obvious chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
that was so cute and hilarious! poor watanuki... XD
koifish chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is unbelievably hilarious and so so adorable!

I can't help but notice,Watanuki is acting like Tamaki from Ouran,when it comes to the sulking and spazzing of having Kohane have two male in all,it's a good story,and probably deserves a continuation.
K1M chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
"And if you're acting like this now, what will you do when she starts dating?"

Mwahahahaha! This fic is awesome! I laughed from the beginning to the end. You described Kohane’s friends really well: I could imagine them perfectly and it was easy to get attached to them. You also kept all the xHolic characters wonderfully IC. I loved how Watanuki and Doumeki were both protective of Kohane, each in their own way. I did wonder how long it would take before the two older boys realize that Kohane’s friends were like younger versions of themselves, since I noticed it rather soon… (_) The simultaneous reactions from Watanuki and Hiro, the silent conversation between Doumeki and Ayaka, the same comment said by Himawari and Kohane… That was simply great! Despite your note that Doumeki and Watanuki’s relationship was more friendly than romantic, I still caught a few hints at shonen-ai that made me giggle gleefully. I’m really hopeless, aren’t I? XD

This is an instant favourite! Thanks you for that lovely story! (_)
Adell568 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I was wondering when they were gonna figure it out. Interesting idea.