Reviews for Mommy and Daddy Dearest
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 6/19
I know the premise was Watanuki being a mother Hen, but I just cant help picturing him as the overprotective Dad like this though XDD

But yes, I seriously couldn't stop grinning throughout this whole fic! Hiro and Ayaka and Kohane omg. Mini trio! XDD
I Absolutely ADORE this fanfic! It's such an awesome, hilarious read xD
Anisa Rahmatika chapter 1 . 1/31
Really, this is so sweet..
I love this :*
Thanks writing :)
HipsterL chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
They shouldn't worry about Hiro and Ayaka. The two will probably end up with each other anyway ;). History repeats itself is the best of ways...

Amazing story!
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
A new generation of Watanuki and Doumeki!
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
LOL! History repeats itself. Plus, Watanuki and Doumeki are such "great parents". XD

R&R! If you will - s/4608424/1/Koibito
Janneia chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
OMG the ending! Those last two lines were perfect! (Also, loved the Doumeki evilness in that second to last line!)
Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Oh, that was hilarious, and pure GENIUS! I loved it and laughed soooo hard! As soon as those two came out onto the playground I spotted the differences. Oh dear, my ribs hurt. I'm going to keep this on my favourites list so I'll always have somethign to laugh about!
softdreamer chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
it was hilarious XD

good work
maria chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
(7*7*7angeloflove) LOL! THAT WAS GREAT! XD
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Maternal Watanuki! This was just too squee worthy cute!
hana chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
aww I can so see Doumeki and Watanuki acting like Kohane's parents. Its also really cute she found her own Domeki and Watanuki...
MissDoeEyes chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Aw, this was so much fun to read! I love it!
yue no rei chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Hahahhaha absolutely loved the irony of the situation. Everyones got their own young doubles. Interesting how some attributes were switched around though eh? Just to chuck a little confusion and variety I suppose haha.
obvious things are obvious chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
that was so cute and hilarious! poor watanuki... XD
koifish chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is unbelievably hilarious and so so adorable!

I can't help but notice,Watanuki is acting like Tamaki from Ouran,when it comes to the sulking and spazzing of having Kohane have two male in all,it's a good story,and probably deserves a continuation.