Reviews for Anticoagulation
Andy chapter 26 . 6/14
Everytime i read this i get nostalgic. I really love this story! I've readed it like 3 times.
And chapter 24 . 2/24
That time you read chapter 24 and It's 2015... Good story! I really like it!
OldSFfan chapter 26 . 2/22/2014
Have I reviewed this already? It is such a beautiful story.
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I just came across this story. It's very good and quite different from any other House M.D. fic I've read.
Avid chapter 26 . 12/16/2009
What a touching story. A little deeper than most, and all the relationships believable. The ending is ESP poignant. Great job.
Hanchu chapter 26 . 8/30/2009
Wow. This was fantastic, a nice view of a possible future for Chase, Cameron, House and Cuddy. I love your portrayal of Chase and Cameron as parents and of their love, their careers and, most importantly, their relationship with House.

I like the insight into their life from different perspectives, not just theirs.
hahasxybitch chapter 26 . 8/17/2009
wow, i only just finished this story (im embarassed to say i forgot about it) and it is absolutely amazing. a absolutely love it, thankyou so much
German Speaker chapter 12 . 1/11/2009
Hi there,

I'm really enjoying your story so far, but I want to finish reading it before saying more.

Just a quick note on the German.

The German word for letter is Brief, not Breif, and the plural consequently is Briefe.

"How do you know it's a letter?" would be: Woher weißt du, daß es ein Brief ist?

Regarding your translation at the end, the last line should be: True, it's number seven.

It's a well written story so far and I figured you'd want to get the foreign language bits right as well.
htskskcp chapter 26 . 11/19/2008
I LOVE IT! it was beautiful the points of views were amazing. seeing these characters in a new light. Wonderful simply WONDERFUL!
Viola chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I really loved this story. You portrayed the character's emotions very well. All of the characters were complex and multi-faceted, and I loved how all the chapters were from different points of view. However, I don't really think the song lyrics st the beginning of each chapter really did anything for me. Please continue to write more stories! (especially about House)
Girl of Light Writer chapter 26 . 10/19/2008
You know your story gave me a lot of insight into life, love and death and a lot of other things, it was a really great story and it was truly enjoyable and you're an amazing author and this was a story well worth all the work you put into it. Great Job.

Anieca Sophistica
LosingTrack chapter 26 . 10/14/2008
Loved the ending!
momsboys chapter 25 . 10/14/2008
Wow that was a great story I hated to see it end. You just have to consider a sequel to this. I think everyone would like to read about House and Cuddy's life together as it moves into House getting sick in years to come with Chase keeping an eye out for sickness as House's doctor. House living in Florida for part of the year. Please write a sequel.
brokenflower chapter 26 . 10/14/2008
Such a touching ending. Great job! Thank you for this story!
Dara-si chapter 26 . 10/14/2008
Very nice story...I usually dont like story where are so many other chracters, but was different...Is there any possibility to continuing of your story? Some type of sequel? Itll be nice to see Cuddy in last Houses days...

And I must say you, that exactly right that I can imagine the end of Gregory House..I think show wont go in so future, but if itll go, well maybe watch similar story in our TV. Dont you think, do you?