Reviews for Opposites Attract
jay0026 chapter 22 . 7/8/2010
i loved how u played it out instead of just going straight for the sex but i think u should have put more detail into the sex part but other than that it was great oh and if u could make another story of ishizu/joey that would be awesome
Chillaxes chapter 22 . 8/27/2008
prints off pages, takes a bite m carmely! you go girlfriend!
Tender Melodies chapter 22 . 8/27/2008
Yay! They finally got married! Maybe now Joey will have some less embarassing situations heh.

Aw, now it's over!

But well done, I loved it & especially the songs you put in - the words were perfect :D yuo mustve put lots of thought into it all!

And yay, I got mentioned :D!
sherabo chapter 20 . 8/25/2008
Yeah, a double wedding, I'm so glad to see the couples so happy. I like this mature Joey, its really cool. I guess he's always under Seto or a little crazy, but you changed that and it great. thumbs up!
Tender Melodies chapter 19 . 8/24/2008
Love love love love love !

Those two are becoming one of my fave couples!

:D
Chillaxes chapter 19 . 8/23/2008
o wow! This is great! This story is so sweet i don't know wether to read it or eat it! XD Keep it up!
Tender Melodies chapter 18 . 8/23/2008
*sigh* I love this fic! It;s so romantic, and quite funny at times too :) Im looking forward to the wedding!
Chillaxes chapter 18 . 8/22/2008
oho! update!
Chillaxes chapter 17 . 8/21/2008
omg their getting back together! please update!
sherabo chapter 15 . 8/19/2008
Oden is really my faviote he is such a protective bro and I love him for that. Great chapter, Boy you got this guys straight.
sherabo chapter 14 . 8/18/2008
Very touching, I like the reaction of the men to the tears of Ishizu. I think you have worked this paring wonderfully. I wondered in the begining, but your story telling weaves a story that grows and draws you in for more. Thumbs Up , five stars!
Chillaxes chapter 14 . 8/17/2008
keep it up, i gotta know why she burst into tears.
Chillaxes chapter 11 . 8/13/2008
love this. I really love the "is it getting hot or what?" LOL!
come back running xx chapter 11 . 8/13/2008
You really know how to write romance stories very well. I need to take lessons from you. lol I love this story, it's so cute! Keep up the great work! Update soon! :)
Chillaxes chapter 9 . 8/12/2008
aw! that was so sweet! I loved it, i think they should get married, aw!