Reviews for The Need to Wear Flowers
Shalfanonzo chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Throughout this entire story, you had me hooked. Style is definitely my OTP, and the way you brought them together in certain situations and then suddenly pulled it away kept me reading, wanting more. I love the plot line, and how everything is played out. I found myself getting mad at Kyle at different times because he would pull away from Stan, or just deny everything, but it didn't stop me from continuing on. Definitely on of my favourite South Park fan fictions I've ever read, and please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens!
Little Loki chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
Lamp Shady chapter 8 . 2/25/2010
This has been an awesome story! Very interesting plot, very absorbing, well written, and everyone has been in character.

I notice it hasn't been updated in a while and I really hope it's just on hiatus and you'll be continuing it soon!
Natsu chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
I love this! It has eaten up my entire morning. The whole situation is so trippy and unbelievable, but that's totally South Park.

I'd love to see more of this. I think it's just building towards a neat wrap up!
MangoBones chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
hey I reviewed some time ago asking if this was completed I think..

I can see it isnt but I was wondering if you plan to complete it? Sorry if you've already answered havent checked my e-mail yet XD

I love your fic though hope it continues D
MangoBones chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Is this the last one?
lege et lacrima chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
Aww, poor Stan. *Crosses fingers that the Cartman/Kyle was only temporary*

- L&L :D
yayme2012 chapter 8 . 4/22/2009
You need to write a new chapter. Now. Because you're awesome. I hope you understand how cool you are.
yayme2012 chapter 6 . 4/22/2009
Fuck yeah Style.
yayme2012 chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
yayme2012 chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
Oh god, it gets even better. Love the Breaking Dawn reference.
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This is surprisingly awesome.
Forgotten.Thirteen chapter 8 . 4/20/2009
I like this story very much! At first, I was a little unsure if I was actually going to like it, but as I kept reading, I definitely did! Stan's San Francisco friends were hilarious, although they were total assholes when they ditched him. And I can't help but laugh at Kyle when he says he's strait. Mr. Garrison would be considered straiter (that even a word?) than him! XD

Update soon! This story makes me smile. :)

kaybeexx chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
OH MY GOD. I nearly died when I saw this in my inbox. Holy crap!

Okay. I still don't understand Kyle in this. I just don't. He's so set on everyone understanding that he's straight, but he'll go and make out with Stan for five minutes, regardless of that. I mean, not that I'm complaining. I like when they make out, but I guess there's still stuff left to explain.

I am so happy that you decided to continue this!

Here's hoping Kyle catches the gay! Great writing as always~
lege et lacrima chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
Is that it? Is that the end? It said complete...

Well, I'll presume that I'm confused here, and just say what a great story this is.

I can't wait for more! :D