Reviews for Shadow Magic
TelsaCat chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Please un-delete this story. If people favorite a story this means they love it and don't want it to go away. You say you are planning to write an improved version, but we don't know when or if this revised version will be published. So many writers say that they will have an update out soon and then we never hear from them again. You say that you find this story "embarrassing", but with so many people listing it as a favorite the story can't have been that bad.

Please don't do this to people who care about your stories.

You write that this "is" your most popular piece, but it isn't anymore. It's gone. Poof! As though it never was. It no longer exists, unless you put it back here.

A lot of the authors I like had this story listed as one of their favorites, so I came to this page to read it. I probably would have liked this story. I guess I will never know.
Serendipital chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I admit, I forgot exactly what Shadow Magic was about (whoops) but I know I enjoyed it! So I'm really looking forward to this rewrite.
Belladonna Goddess Chloe chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
But, but! I was just in the process of trying to save it again! OO Well, I'll just have to wait on it. *sigh* Hope to see it soon!
Vamoosey chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
I realize its silly of me to expect an update from you after so long, but this is a great story and such well written fanfics are so hard to come by. It would be a shame if it was left unfinished, so please, please update!
Chocolat de Blanc chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
UPDATE!

Ok but on to more important things...

This is a really nice story :D SO PLEASE DON'T ABANDON IT!

And yea, update soon!
JackFrost14 chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
awesome! XD
azhura03 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
eagerly waiting for an update...

hope you didn't drop this... it's such a shame and all to consider dropping this, its an interesting story might i tell you. interesting stories such as these get me hooked i tell you! hooked! XD

i might re-read this once in a while to get me up and running for inspiration... and no not story inspiration.. just school related ones. :)
nightange1 chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Great story! I think you write really well. And the story is interesting, so far. Are you going to be continuing this? I hope so, it is good.
Biennia Baron chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
Has this been dropped. I enjoyed it...
JayDragon chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
I love this story to bits. You have done a very good job at mixing Yugioh and Harry Potter. Good stories about this subject are hard to find sometimes. Keep up the good work, can't wait for more.
HeartXCrossbones chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
I love this story it is soooooooo good! I hope you update soon!
Chronos Mephistopheles chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
I just stumbled upon this story a couple hours ago and I am in love! I hope you plan on updating this sometime soon.

I know you aren't going to go into detail about what occurs in YGO, but if you have some questions, I should be able to answer them for you (Yami's real name for example).

I await your next chapter!

Chronos
Kiara victory Tatsu chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
This is great! cant wait till the next up-date!
cres-cres chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
oh this is actually very good! and so far very well written!

i can't wait to read more! :)
cres-cres chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I get the feeling I've read this before