Reviews for Shadow Magic (Re-Uploaded)
Sezony chapter 1 . 11/1
WELCOME BACK
I was so surprised to see an update here! I remember enjoying this story immensely, so I'm very excited to see that it's back! I don't remember much of the original story, so I can't tell you exactly what I liked most about it... but I do remember being pleasantly surprised by how in-character everyone was. Also, I think that you kept the YuGiOh ending as it was and didn't bring back Yami or Bakura? If that was the case then that is definitely a point that I would have liked about it :) despite it being fan fiction it is sometimes nice to see authors stick to canon when writing a story that happens after the anime ends (if this isn't the case I might be thinking of another story... definitely not trying to tell you how to write your story!)
I'm curious though... are you just planning on editing and re-posting the chapters that were previously uploaded or are you going to try to finish the story? Either way, I'm looking forward to more of your writing! Thanks so much for re-posting despite how awfully disrespectful some people can be on here. I hope that writing will be fun for you again and that it won't become a source of anxiety like before!
um one chapter, really? more please. Like, now
Here Forever chapter 1 . 10/28
Can't wait for you to re-work the other chapters. I have always particularly enjoyed this fic and I now have the perfect excuse to re-read again :D
Jaystarfighter chapter 1 . 10/27
This is a vey nice start to a potential story. I hope you will continue! It seems familiar but I can't saw for sure if I ever read it. Keep up the good work!
TelsaCat chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Please un-delete this story. If people favorite a story this means they love it and don't want it to go away. You say you are planning to write an improved version, but we don't know when or if this revised version will be published. So many writers say that they will have an update out soon and then we never hear from them again. You say that you find this story "embarrassing", but with so many people listing it as a favorite the story can't have been that bad.

Please don't do this to people who care about your stories.

You write that this "is" your most popular piece, but it isn't anymore. It's gone. Poof! As though it never was. It no longer exists, unless you put it back here.

A lot of the authors I like had this story listed as one of their favorites, so I came to this page to read it. I probably would have liked this story. I guess I will never know.
Serendipital chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I admit, I forgot exactly what Shadow Magic was about (whoops) but I know I enjoyed it! So I'm really looking forward to this rewrite.
Akumu Nokami chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
But, but! I was just in the process of trying to save it again! OO Well, I'll just have to wait on it. *sigh* Hope to see it soon!
Vamoosey chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
I realize its silly of me to expect an update from you after so long, but this is a great story and such well written fanfics are so hard to come by. It would be a shame if it was left unfinished, so please, please update!
Chocolat de Blanc chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
UPDATE!

Ok but on to more important things...

This is a really nice story :D SO PLEASE DON'T ABANDON IT!

And yea, update soon!
JackFrost14 chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
awesome! XD
Azhura chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
eagerly waiting for an update...

hope you didn't drop this... it's such a shame and all to consider dropping this, its an interesting story might i tell you. interesting stories such as these get me hooked i tell you! hooked! XD

i might re-read this once in a while to get me up and running for inspiration... and no not story inspiration.. just school related ones. :)
nightange1 chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Great story! I think you write really well. And the story is interesting, so far. Are you going to be continuing this? I hope so, it is good.
Biennia Baron chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
Has this been dropped. I enjoyed it...
JayDragon chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
I love this story to bits. You have done a very good job at mixing Yugioh and Harry Potter. Good stories about this subject are hard to find sometimes. Keep up the good work, can't wait for more.
HeartXCrossbones chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
I love this story it is soooooooo good! I hope you update soon!