Reviews for Time: Days
paisleygirl chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Your note at the end of the first part says you didn't really like that one because it was "too explanatory" but sometimes that's necessary. People do and say so many stupid things that sometimes it's nice to have true insight into what they think and feel...that's my thoughts on the subject anyways.

Erik's musing over Raoul's interest in Christine because he might like scantily clad chorus girls was hilarious! Little did I know how much more humor was to come! Raoul's attempt at manipulation was great, as was Erik's reaction...too funny. His charm and cockiness are very well done ;)

What's up with Meg, she's whiny again! That's okay though, she serves a purpose here!
Haru Kinome chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Small Victories - Yay for possessive!Erik o Your fics are always full of him, and that really makes me too happy.

Mou, I think I feel a little bit worse for Raoul than I do for Erik. Being lied to by someone you love is one of the most terrible feelings in the world. But then again, deciding that's manipulation is going a bit too far, ne? Ah well, hell hath no wrath like a...n uke scorned? Maybe not, I don't like comparing Raoul to girls too much.

Erik will just have to work a little harder, ne? Besides, what would it be if it was easy? (And there I go again with ripping quotes off from songs )

Damages - Yay for Raoul with a backbone! It's not good for him to just wallow in angst all the time; it's nice to see him get a little pissy.

"...she thought it could not hurt for her to keep trying. Apparently, it would hurt if she kept trying." - A little bit clunky here. Get rid of everything after the 'would' and it'll flow much smoother. Ara, I'm being nitpicky; recently you've gotten much better at avoiding phrase/word repetition.

Mwee hee, Erik and Raoul passed notes like kids in school XD That idea's too cute.

Trying to imagine Raoul with a chorus girl fetish made me fall over laughing XD Thank you for that; it was a nice way to break all of the angsty tension.

Manipulations - "Do you want to play?" *squeals* Omigod, that line. That whole scene! *bounces* The playfulness, the underlying UST... it really fits with their relationship too well. My heart is going doki-doki from too much excitement o Ah, you brilliant, amazing person! Thank you for thinking of something like that! It's adorably clever _

Love the last line in this chapter, btw 3

Misc: Lucky 13th review for this story, ne? :P
Vampiric Phantoms chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
Ah! Raoul is being so stubborn! I can understand it, but it's frustrating. Erik likes Raoul, Raoul likes Erik. End of story. Off I go to the next one. :)
Oreal770 chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
things get interesting? must go read :)

ooh tension - RAOUL DONT WALK AWAY, god u idiot...

Flying on a Broken Wing chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
That was great that chase was so cute! I knew Meg would be a problem. I don't really care about her one way or another but she seems like someone who latches onto someone else for her survival, ie Chrstine! Gosh, Raoul's always so confused and betrayed, poor guy. Yay the mystery of Christine's dissaperence was solved, that little b*h! Anyway, possesive Erik is always so much fun to read! Stupendous job!
courageouscoward chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
Darn it Raoul, just listen to Erik already! 3

Another brilliant chapter, as to be expected from Lucifer Rosemaunt. Can't wait for the next installment!
Akaiba chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
as if things weren't hectic enough...

sorry for the delay on the review, I've been busy. This was really good! I'm glad Erik's finally getting that much closer to claiming Raoul, that'll be good! X3 Erik is so gonna kill everyone so he can have Raoul all to himself. XD

Can't wait for more, loved it all!

A x
Andi chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
I love your fanfics so far. I dont know if I feel worse for Erik or Raoul at the moment. I know I cant wait for the next part though, so please update again soon.
whatevergirl chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
*gasp* I loved it! Erik sat down while Raoul left? That is kinda sweet, lol. In a weird way! :)
lildevil425 chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
The boys' are idiots aren't they? But at least they make it interesting...even if I can't help but want to strangle them for being so stubborn. Keep up the great work, yeah? I can't wait for the4 next installment.
Zee chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
I have to say that Raoul's playfulness and the following chase were most likely the most erotic scenes I have read in my many years of fanfiction. Thank you eternally for that.

That aside, this series is probably my favorite of yours so far, though it's hard to choose since you always write beautifully and intelligently. I am so glad the Erik/Raoul slash community has you to write for us! Excellent job on the story- I check for updates every day!
xdark.flowerx chapter 3 . 8/4/2008

"Do you want to play?"

That was just sexy

and then the running

I though Erik would jump him

And curse Raoul and his stubborness.
Somni chapter 3 . 8/4/2008