Reviews for Return to Geneva
celestial1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Ooh, love it! You have a great writing style.
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I really like this so far and would love to read more if you plan to continue.
PvG chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
So dear writer,

When are you going to finish this great story?
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Hmm, this was good! But update soon please! (:

magdalene82 chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Wow; I love your background for Nicky's life. I'm really into this story already!
aliaslover14 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
VikingJedi chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Very well written beginning. I liked the backstory that you gave Nicky, as well as the reference to their past interaction. I'm wondering if he came to her because she is the only person he knows, or if there is something else drawing him back to her. Anyway, love this story, can't wait for the next installment.
lovelycarose chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This is so good! Please continue! I can't wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter.
CMN chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Excellent Story!:) Can't wait for the next chapter!
freakwriterCHM chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Wow, I love this. Hope to read the next chapter soon!
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Great beginning. I hope you write more soon. :)

I put you on my Alert list.
noro chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I hope u continue great work
morningstar67 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This is good. I enjoyed the back ground that you gave Nicky. So many stories set Jason up but not to many do the same for Nicky. The story about her growing years was believable, bordering on the edge of spookiness for conspiracy theorist. I would very much enjoy reading more.
mhx3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Wow. This is excellent. Please continue!
KelliNew chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Fabulous to see a new Jason/Nicky story, and a nice long chapter too! Writing style is a nice mix of dialogue and narration. Interesting background established for Nicky. While not arguing with the idea you've come up with, it doesn't seem logical that the CIA would be afraid to let Nicky learn to swim but let her play soccer, which is all about running. Also, if she's so gifted, it is unlikely that they'd waste her talents on "data entry and bookkeeping". We have interns who at 18 are writing sophisticated applications, so it doesn't ring true - sorry! On the other hand, really liked the idea of Nicky having problems making money, that makes sense. Like that you pointed out the age difference between Nicky and Jason. I did wonder why you have Jason show up after leaving her alone for two years. Was he waiting to see if she survived before deciding to hook up with her? You make Jason sound very cold and selfish because of that and for the reasons he gives her when he offers to take her with him; because 'she's the only person he knows', and that she has skills that make her useful to him. When will Nicky realize what a controlling bast**!rd he is? He didn't give her a real choice to go with him, because he'd already packed her clothes. - And I love all this because Nicky can tell herself all she wants that "it's okay that Jason just want a traveling companion", because we know better! That's so true to life and exactly what a woman tells herself when she's in love. Can't wait to see how Nicky gets Jason to think of her as more than a useful companion! And can't wait to see some emotion from Jason about Nicky. - Thanks so much for sharing, I look forward to more chapters!