Reviews for The Choices We Make
zane chapter 22 . 11/29/2008
aw. yay! i feel like i should throw you a baby shower now. that was one big baby. muhaha. very well done, babe. i'm so proud of you. you already know that though. heheh. i'm glad you still get time to write, it would be such a loss if you werent able to. xoxoxoxo
Darkest Water chapter 22 . 11/29/2008
this was a wonderful story!

I really liked it :)

great job on finishing it!
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 22 . 11/29/2008
Woot! Lilith is dead! YAY!
zane chapter 21 . 11/23/2008
oh god. o_o thats so sad. that poor little girl _
Dianne chapter 21 . 11/23/2008
That was amazing and packed with action. The way you set the scenes made it easy to envision their surroundings and made the struggle that much more intense. That Sam continued on his path knowing that Dean was injured was testament to how much he wanted this fight finished and was very appropriate. It was heartbreaking about the little girl but Sam and Dean may after awhile be able to realize that if they hadn't done what they did, there would be a world full of victims just like her. Well written and enjoyable.
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 21 . 11/23/2008
Aw poor little girl! Go Sam! Go Dean!
zane chapter 20 . 11/22/2008
woo hoo! nothing like coming back from vacation to not one, but two stories! awesome awesome. muhaha i'm about ready for sam to pull some wicked as hell power out of himself and blast lillith off the face of earth and hall! _ xoxxo
Dianne chapter 20 . 11/19/2008
Awesome as usual and I love the fact that they have a squirt gun of holy water. I'm glad they're kicking Lilith a bit now and making her run faster, that way she'll get sloppy and get caught. Can't wait for more!
Dianne chapter 19 . 11/10/2008
Really good chapter. It was smart to use actual news as plausible explanation for the sickness described in China because it adds an element of reality to your story. Actually, it caught my eye because my parent's dog died from melamine in his food from contaminated wheat gluten imported from China last year. It was horribly sad, and to learn that nothing was done about it and the melamine was put into baby formula and dairy products was disgusting. I try not to buy anything with any ingredients from China anymore and I feel so sorry for the citizens of China to have to go through that and have their government not do anything about it, not learning from having killed animals first and then their own citizens children. It's heartbreaking.

Anyhow, I'm still enjoying the story and I compliment for being informed of the news enough to be able to integrate into the story in such an interesting way. Can't wait for more.
zane chapter 19 . 11/10/2008
i'm so glad i started watching spn. i love your story babe. i wasn't sure there would ever be anything better than hp, but i think i was wrong _ reading this kinda makes me wanna play with these guys again. heh. or like a mix of them and kostya & matthieu. i dunno. -grin- i hope you have a wonderful day. love you!
Dianne chapter 17 . 11/6/2008
It's nice that Sam has someone to talk to about what he usually has to keep secret from anyone but Dean or Bobby. I'm glad Bobby is being brought into the story as well. I hope that Sam gets his happy ending with Sarah and has someone to patch him up after he and Dean have to fight Lilith. Looking forward to more of this story when you have the time and thanks for the update!
zane chapter 17 . 10/28/2008
like i said. gah. poor dean. sometimes you really just want to see him happy. and not like..dean-happy, but really, truly happy. like happy in a non sad sort of way. i guess thats the whole...hero thing for you. you love him cause he's so selfless and you want to his life better for once. most the time i could just... slap sam. he's so selfish.o_o
Dianne chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Really good. I almost wish the tv show had spent some time on the 'how' did Dean come back, but I guess they're going to do it by looking back on events. I find this style of getting Dean back satisfying in that we can read about what happened to Sam after he died and how Sam is trying to get him back. I really like the show a lot and I like stories that delve into the what happened after season three ones from picking up right after the death. Will read more later.
Dianne chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Very good so far!
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 17 . 10/27/2008
aww that is so sweet of dean!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »