Reviews for The End of Geass
kingrichard360 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
God bless you for this ultimate FanFiction. finally a decent kalulu fic. still don't get why everyone enjoys killing off lelouch and turns kallen into a semi-depressed widow loner.
I demand more vanilla stories! Great job
SoonerMagic chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I totally thought he was dead... but no, I didn't skip to the end.

And yeah, I am a Suzaku fan (he's my favorite character) and I find him and Kallen an entertaining couple... so you can imagine where my thoughts led to. I was waiting for a hot kiss that never came.

All in all, good fic, though I don't think the series would have ended like this. But that is just my thought process. The only alternate ending I can believe is Suzaku actually dying, and Lelouch inviting Kallen in on the Zero Requiem.

But still, a nice story, with rather fantastic grammar and such. It wasn'
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Lelouch is supposed to die
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Very good
klainenific chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
i thought u killed him.. honestly with that blue in the talk of kallen and suzaku.. and then it shocked me when someone said "Suzaku! What the hell do you think you're doing with my wife!", what the fucked? is that gino and then suzaku just said "L-Lelouch!" Suzaku yelled, letting go of Kallen. "Nothing happened. We were just…you know, hugging, is all." i mean what the hell? lelouch? not gino? and then it explained it was cute... and by the way the suzaku's fear to the devil brother is so cute...
sirin chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I cheated. It's my habit to skip to the end to make sure I don't waste my time reading senseless stories. but I have to say I think this is one of the best CG fanfics ever!
united88 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
You should write a prequel to explain what happend difent.
J Pomeroy chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I really enjoyed your story, and I thought Lelouch was really dead, you pulled that off very well. It did seem a little cliche, but it's fan fiction, so it's fine. Thanks for writing this, it really made my night.
MithLuin chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I'll admit it, I thought you killed him off, especially since Suzaku and Kallen were talking about him as if he'd been gone for so long...7 years later. So, I was surprised by the twist, and you camoflauged it well. Maybe if I didn't know about Zero Requiem, I wouldn't have fallen for it, who knows?

I also loved the death glare Lelouch gave Suzaku over the topic of marrying his sister. Let's face it, Nunnally was never going to so much as go on a date if Lelouch were a) alive or b) in the same country.

I liked that you brought up forgiveness, but I found it very awkward how Suzaku struggled with it so much, and yet seemed to be friends still. Meaning...I can't see Suzaku holding a grudge for 7 years. Maybe it was just the time-skip that was throwing me, I dunno. Guren vs Lancelot grudge match would've been pretty cool, though!
ShadowGOUF chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
beautiful just beautiful I loved it.
Lady Nefrodiel chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
You totally had me fooled. But I thought it was kind of suspicious that it just eased into seven years later. Of course I was like, "Poor Kallen! Raising twins all by herself as a widow!" And then the whole, "What are you doing with my wife?" sort of thing and I squealed like the mad little fangirl I was.

Eerie how you predicted the way Lelouch would think he need to atone for his sins through death (well sort of) and that's just how the series ended up.

Ahh... a PK! *grins* When I read Suzaku's speech to the court it sounded eerily like when Jesus stated, "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone." When Kallen and Suzaku were talking about forgiveness... it was very deep and poignant. I enjoyed it. D
TQ57 chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
This fic is going on my favorites list. Just a heads-up...LOL
TheConspiracyTheory chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
W.O.W it was so long, and yes i was kinda fooled by the fact lulu died
geass fanfic reader chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
After careful consideration, I have decided this is the best Code Geass fanfic there is. Yay.
TheSeacat chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Very very ooc, but very beautiful in terms of writing and plot. i nearly closed the screen when there was a Suz-Kallen thing goin on, but somehow I hung on.