Reviews for Incomprehensible Desire
Urgh, this was so good. A unique view on the two main characters and a great original character. I can't believe I read over 25 chapters before I realized it wasn't complete. Well all I can say is if you ever choose to finish this off or extend it, I will be reading. I can't predict the outcome. Any thing might happen. Kudos.
Loved this until the whole Aquarius thing. The character seems crammed into this story and totally unnecessary. You had great flow with Miranda and Andy and then it just kind of faltered. I'm going to keep gunning through and see if you pulled it back together.
fantasyinmymind chapter 33 . 9/9/2013
I'm not sure what to say. I don't normally read the angst stories, but I started and couldn't stop. Will you come back and finish it? Please.
PoorAnonymous chapter 33 . 8/29/2013
One of the best Mirandy fanfiction out there ... left me with bittersweet feelings but as the story kept going, i could not imagine the typical fluffly happy end coming (which i'd love of course but then sth would not feel that good)...Though i doubt that they could actually be friends after all those things that happened between them.
Miranda would not change her life for anyone ( except her children of course) and i loved that you kept her in character.
Totally loved that you portray each character with a depth-not black and white,not good or bad...I mean, most of readers out there expect Andy to be the sweet innocent naive girl especially because she is cute and young and Miranda to be the bitch in the people are not like that - they can be both.
Congrats !
Auhndreya chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
I'm half way through and omg this is so freaking cute I can't wait to finish it but I couldn't just not comment so :P
Guest chapter 33 . 8/23/2013
Wtf
sybil13 chapter 33 . 6/29/2013
Harsher reality was needed for this series to continue and you have achieved it.
I particularly appreciate the confines of Miranda limitations and the jaded youth of Andy, it worked perfectly. What's next?
Carissa chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
It's nice to see that Andy has really grown a set. You also show that Miranda has no idea what to do with them. I can't wait to read the rest.
DarkndAngel9 chapter 33 . 11/18/2012
This is the end? Why did I think this story was complete? I just. I don't know. This story. I just have a lot of mixed feelings. I really like it. It's great. Not something I would typically read because I love happy endings and this was just not happy ending material. I didn't even want them to get together in the end because so much has happened. It's like you hope something magically happens to make it all better, but it keeps getting worse and worse and really it's just better that these two aren't together. I just want to see them happy and I'm not sure they are there yet. Especially with this ending. Well I'm really glad I read this story. It was fun.
DarkndAngel9 chapter 25 . 11/17/2012
Augh! I am loving this story so much, but I need to stop reading now because it is 3am and I need to sleep. I especially feel bad because I left the light on to read and my roomie is sleeping right there. Whoops. But here's a review for you.

This story has kept me hooked since chapter one. I loved it! Then the last couple of chapters came by. I think since chapter 20? I'm not sure, but they've all made my cry and it's just heartbreaking. Andy described it best their relationship is messed up and ugly. I can't imagine being in it. So much pain. And then I thought they were going to separate because Miranda starts saying they have so much negativity it wouldn't work and I'm agreeing because wow, but I want it to work so badly. I'm not even sure if I should feel bad for Aquarius or not. I like her and I know they weren't really in a relationship. Andy knew they weren't exactly monogamous,but Aquarius still slept with others?! And then she goes to Miranda looking like that and I just. I have so many mixed emotions about this story. The beginning was hilarious. All the one liners and I couldn't stop laughing then these last chapters and I can't stop crying. So I'm really hoping for some kind of happy ending with these last few chapters. We'll see.
b0redrand0m chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
i just have to say, "Holy Wow." that has got to be one of the best, expertly written, first chapters i have ever read.
thank you.
i am hooked already.
Brithna chapter 18 . 2/7/2012
Oh my God! What a complete and total mind fuck! I love it!
Brithna chapter 15 . 2/7/2012
"It was not well known that Miranda had broken her vows of fidelity while married to Alain, and it was even less known that she had broken those vows with a brilliant Broadway producer, who unfortunately happened to be a woman."-WHAT? WHAT? I say again...WHAT? You just killed my brain. (thank you!)
Brithna chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Holy God -I love it already.
Thatsxlatte chapter 18 . 1/15/2012
"Andy watched as Miranda locked the frontdoor behind them. When she turned back around, her eyes traveled over Andy's body. "I need a drink" she muttered."

That line was beautiful (funny). But I liked this whole chapter. Because of Miranda- and Andy's intimate moment.

Also I thought that they would be together somehow, at the end of this story.

But I was surprised (and actually not amused about) that Aquarius came in it who also had something 'special' with Miranda.

However, this does not take away that you wrote this story brilliantly. I was hanging on this story and really looking forward to continue reading each time I had to stop.

Also the thought that this story should be screened, often came by.

I'm curious if you'd continue or not.