Reviews for Dance in the Pale Moon Light
BACswimma chapter 17 . 8/13/2008
how did carlisle read her thoughts? other than that great and sorry for last chapter's review i hadn't noticed you'd written more! i love it!
BACswimma chapter 16 . 8/13/2008
you said emmett had blonde hair...doesn't he have brown adn who is charslie? it's like charlie and carlisle together? but otherwise it's really excellent udpate soon!
TopazEyesx77 chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
omg i loved it so so much
iRedeem chapter 17 . 8/13/2008
OMG! John is a hybrid :( What should we do now?
LoraineSouza chapter 16 . 8/13/2008
okay so bella isnt a vampire yet? and y does kara feel tiny? isnt she about the same size as bella 5'4?

cool chap

Take care

Loraine
Fira of the Moon chapter 16 . 8/12/2008
LOVE it. Just read it all. Would like you to get more to the point faster though. but thats probaly just me.

Fira
Fluffy Otters chapter 16 . 8/12/2008
There are only a couple things wrong with this chapter. You're spelling Carlisle wrong. Also, Emmet has curly brown hair (least I think it's brown but it's definitely not blonde). Jasper's blonde. Whatever. Amazing chapter regardless.

I love this story.

Lol, that's for all the chapters I did not review in this story.
iRedeem chapter 16 . 8/12/2008
This chapter was so funny lol
cuteshortie190 chapter 15 . 8/12/2008
I LOVE YOUR STORY! LOL! ITS REALLY CUTE, FUNNY, AND EXICTING AT THE SAME TIME. LOL WRITE MORE SOON!

_!
iRedeem chapter 15 . 8/11/2008
NO! She got attack :( Why was Jake late? Are the Cullens going to help Kara?
BACswimma chapter 14 . 8/11/2008
this is really good i love it update soon!
cuteshortie190 chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
cool. i like it so far
LoraineSouza chapter 14 . 8/10/2008
hey you wrote "imprinting is something that doesnt happen to all those with the werewolf curse or gene" do u mean does, or it doesnt happen necessarily to all? but yea i LOVE jacob and even tho i get that bella loves eddie the vamp and all i still felt so bad for jacob hes just so warm lol i cant describe it and im so happy that there r some jacob stories out there hehe

take care

Loraine
iRedeem chapter 14 . 8/10/2008
Oh my! I'm glad that she found out about imprinting. She is not going to leave him right?
LoraineSouza chapter 7 . 8/10/2008
wow so when the water reaches his weight and he drops her and it goes over her head huahau how tall r they? is jacob 6'7 like in the book? and how tall is kara?
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »