Reviews for Dance in the Pale Moon Light
Soccerdog12 chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
iRedeem chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
I'm glad that she knows everything now; well almost everything (if you know what I mean). Haha she passed out :D
hunterjumpertwilightfan chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
hunterjumpertwilightfan chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
one simple word...LOVE
mskayla chapter 13 . 8/9/2008
Kuddos... I liked this chapter. I half expected her to get up and run away screaming. I posted a shout out on my latest chapter that I just posted this morning... so a lot more people should be reading.

iRedeem chapter 12 . 8/8/2008
This is awesome!
racrend chapter 12 . 8/8/2008
AH! so good!
kaelin chapter 12 . 8/8/2008
This is a great Jake story. I hope you'll update soon.
mskayla chapter 12 . 8/8/2008
Jeez Louise... are you trying to give me a heart attack? If you don't mind I'm going to send a shout out in my story for you. It's called "The Last Night" hope you don't mind...

gwblazers09 chapter 11 . 8/8/2008
Great Chapter! Please Update!
iRedeem chapter 11 . 8/8/2008
This really is a fate. YAY! She kissed him lol
mskayla chapter 11 . 8/8/2008
To tell you the truth at my view this story is really good. I don't know why no one is reading it. It's very well written. Maybe some people are still against Jake even after Breaking Dawn. Well whatever the case may be... It's really good. I know how frustrating it is to have a really good story in front of you and no one wants to read it.
iRedeem chapter 10 . 8/7/2008
Are they just friends or more?

Keep up the great work and update soon :)
iRedeem chapter 9 . 8/7/2008
She thinks its a myth? I just want to know what she say when she finds out this is all true. Will Jacob gets mad if he finds out that she read the book and watched the movie?
racrend chapter 10 . 8/7/2008