Reviews for Harry's Bond Part 3
brightflare chapter 6 . 4/1
Great series so far, hope you continue it son!
tkim619 chapter 6 . 3/23
lol wow u guys... awee over already?
juan chapter 3 . 2/10
lucy never learns he's failure like his girl tom
juan chapter 5 . 2/10
I worder what lucy aka lucius is doing now maybe going crazy because he fail just like his sissy master tom
juan chapter 6 . 2/10
than god I'm going to write a story almost like this and I will make sure to finish it before writting a new one
Akz16 chapter 6 . 1/21
continuación
espero con ansias el próximo capitulo
writeratheart007 chapter 6 . 1/4
Hi there! I know you've got other things to work on and you've got a very busy RL. But this is another of your stories I hope you'll finish, the first two and a half are fantastic!
Yuigfhf chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Major mishap! Harry and Hermione should have been able to see the invisible horses (can't remember how to spell the name) seeing as they've seen death!
Diana A chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
I have enjoyed your story. I hope you will consider finishing it.
starboy454 chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
I wish you would finish this
Millie chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
This is a very well done series. Please go back and finish it. That is one of the few complaints I have regarding you as a writer. 9 complete out of 28 is a lousy average. You appear to have an inventive mind, and certainly the writing ability to follow thru and finish some of these. Please don't abandon an excellent story. ( would love to see the music plot completed.) Thanks much
abcea chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
like this-hope you continue it!
Bentears chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
I am loving your trilogy so far its amazing writing. Cant wait for the next chapter to see what else happens. thanks again for writing such a great story!
Millie chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
you are a very good writer, with one exception. You appear to have trouble finishing the story. Please try to complete some of the older ones. Most fans become exasperated when an interested well composed story line remains unfinished. thanks for the pleasure you have given, and hope to see more.
vnat87 chapter 6 . 2/26/2014
i hope you update soon i love your stories they are so well written