Reviews for Late Night Cravings
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I. LOVED. IT. }
GalitMirav chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I really liked this story. My friend sent me this last Hannukah. A definite favorite.
rapunzl chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Wow. I really enjoyed this piece!

For your first TK story, I couldn't tell at all! You've got the sweetness of their relationship down perfectly. I love how you worked in the reunion between them - the way Kimberly thought back through the history of their relationship laid down just enough structure and background for the rest of the story to make sense. It was a believable beginning to a great story.

The playful banter between Kim and Tommy was fantastic and very in character. The reason behind the conflict between them is so very Tommy, too! Tommy attempting to be the "honorable" one and protect his wife and unborn child at whatever cost to him; and Kimberly, always full of fiery passion and energy, driving him to embrace the emotions he tries to bury.

I read Destiny's comments so I took another look at your Xander-Vida fic... and honestly, I have to disagree with her assessment. I didn't think it was that similar. Not the dialog, not the scene. I mean, you even got it right that Kim would likely be the aggressor - she always seemed like the one more in control of their relationship, even as teenagers. I guess I can vaguely see what she was getting at, but only if I squint really hard... nah. Nevermind.

And I honestly don't think this story would have worked any other way. To do it the other way around - for the more "sensual" scene to come first - would defeat the entire purpose. And it's not as if it's unusual for a person to consider the state of the couple's relationship when considering such a serious marital issue (I mean, it's not like Kim wouldn't look at the relationship before deciding to jump in the sack with someone, either!).

All in all, I think it was a great story... although, I wouldn't be averse to seeing a romantic story from you, either... or anything for that matter!
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I think you're awesome personally and I really respect your writing, but I gotta say I feel like a lot of your PR one-shots recently are really starting to feel the same. They start out with one of the characters looking back and reflecting on the relationship and end with an aggressive sex scene.

The part that bothers me the most is that when I read the sex scenes, they don't feel personal or unique to the individual rangers. Like I don't feel the characters personalities in them. I felt like similar scenarios or dialogues had been used in your Sky/Syd and Xander/Vida stories as this one, and TK is not the same as SS and so on...

Also the paragraphs were a little long at the top of the story; not sure if that was intentional.

What I DID like: the middle. It was so cute reading Tommy and Kim in the kitchen AND that's where I really felt you like you brought out the individual personalities of the characters.

I also liked ur explanation of how Tommy and Kim got back together. It was well-written and felt realistic.

I just want to be clear. I don't think the problem with this story is Tommy and Kim. This being your first Tommy/Kim story, I think you did a great job with the couple and I admire you taking on a challenge.

I think the problem is in this plot reflection-to-sex plotline in your one-shots, which is getting repetitive. I know you to be a talented writer with a gift for portraying emotion, and I'd love to see you break out of this pattern in a dramatic, romance one-shot.
monkeerangerfan chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
this was great.
grits chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
an idea like that would drive me crazy too if i was a good writer. that was really good. i am glad you wrote it

i love it
Pink-Green-White-4ever chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I've said it before, I'll say it again, for that being your first TK story, you rocked it! I love how you gave us a brief back story but you stuck with them in the here and now and the fact that they're married, expecting their first baby, and so much in love with each other, again. I adore Kim's making him suffer, and you nailed Tommy's whole bit about being a gentleman. In short, it was a kick butt birthday present! Thanks for it! I'm proud of you for stepping out of your comfort zone and experimenting with one of our favorite couples