Reviews for Three Months Overdue
theeuniverse chapter 1 . 5/13
That moment when you're crying together with Sasuke. I like the implication with the statement, "you found me." It's so much like Sasuke and Sakura. This is like the dynamic of their pairing. So imperfectly perfect that they found themselves in each other. So many emotions, man!
unequallyme chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I have to say that, no matter how many times I read this fanfiction, I keep wanting to reread it.

You have done an amazing job with this piece. It is beautifully written from start to finish and I couldn't see anything wrong with the story. You did a wonderful job!

Keep writing great fanfictions :)
selenelioness chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I just love the ending _!
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
SO AWESOME! You could practically feel Sasuke's emotions!
cami03 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Nothing like Sasuke crying, nothing!
And you portrayed it so well!
Oh, and awesome ending!
Congrats :D
wellnowwhatdowedo chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Oh god. This is beautiful. I literally teared a bit at Sasuke & Naruto. Gosh. Don't ever disappear again, Sakura!
HasiVA chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
That was... That just left me speechless! :O That was beyond epic! Best oneshot ever! Even though it was just a oneshot, I felt as if though I lived through the whole five depressing months! That was pure genius, mate! Absolutely, wonderfully, amazingly epic genius!
Ava Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Overused plot...but you made it unique..! That's what matters...

:D
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I absolutely love the imagery that you provide. My favorite parts:

And when Naruto left, tears tracking over his whisker-marks in impotent rivulets, Tsunade opened a fresh bottle of sake and imbibed enough to stay drunk for a week. But the special brand of painkiller only lasted until Naruto's next visit, when the wounds were torn open and the salt poured fresh.

The Godaime didn't need Naruto to remind her that it was she who had sent Sakura on this mission because that fact haunted her more than she cared to admit. Sakura had become something of a sister to her, granted a much younger one, but a sister nevertheless, and the possibility that she, Tsunade, had inadvertently sentenced her, Haruno Sakura, to death was nearly more than she could bear.

Shizune was the only one who knew the true extent of the Hokage's anguish, but that was because she was the one who threw out all the empty sake bottles.

Naruto renewed his training, but Sasuke privately thought that was only so he could destroy things and let his emotions out. Sasuke found his stomach rebelling against him when he did deign to eat, and he had his head in a bush more often than he determined was natural. Kakashi could be seen tracing words on the monument that weren't there yet. Tsunade spent a lot of time blankly staring at a death certificate.

Who knew Sakura could torture them all so much?

With slow, mechanical motions, Sasuke untied her headband from around his wrist and fastened it in the proper position across his forehead. Naruto, seeing this, removed her blue one from his own wrist and copied his friend; on unspoken cue, they both jammed their fists back into their pockets, staring at the cold stone monument before them, as if daring the name to disappear.

- This moment is so... so lovely. So raw and meaningful.

It did not. Her name remained carved into the stone, and Sasuke couldn't help thinking that it looked wrong somehow. Sakura—cherry blossom—did not belong trapped in rock. The name, the word was out of place, supposed to be free and flitting through the air on the back of warm spring breezes, not forever bound to the earth.

- God, your imagery is so beautiful it almost hurts!

He could not forget that his last words to her had been interpreted as an insult. He hadn't even bothered to correct her. He would like to think that, before the end, she would have thought better of him, remembered some better time, but he knew those were few and far between. He had given her no happy memories to carry to eternity.

Bile rose in his throat, and tears seared his eyes, and her headband burned against his forehead.

Sasuke never went to Ichiraku anymore, even though Naruto kept up the tradition, ordering three bowls, two of which went untouched. He paid for them all anyway, as if that were the only way he could pay homage to her memory. He knew it wasn't enough, that finally settling this debt would never be enough, but it was all he could do.

Sasuke let out a barking laugh, his whole body quivering with the emotion's reflex, and as she stared at him wonderingly, he laced his fingers through hers and led her off to Ichiraku. When they arrived, Naruto was there, as predicted, and beside him were two steaming bowls of ramen.

Sakura and Sasuke slid onto the stools, not dropping their joined hands as they dug into their meal.

At the end, Naruto coughed up the money for her bowl, and Sakura laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world.

I'm quickly becoming obsessed with your works!
AwesomeOliver chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Oohhh! This was so sweet and sad (with a good ending!) i actually cried! Well, maybe that was because i just watched a sad movie and was easily moved to tears. But it was still amazing! Deff going on my favorites list! :)
Starfire8001 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Absolutely amazing!
LivEviL chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
God, this was beautiful! Poor Sakura! I'm glad you gave us a happy ending though! :)
Dreaming 11 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
The grief was so...tangible.

I like your dream. I appreciate your dream. I hope you have lots and lots of dreams. I hope your dreams will have babies so there will be even more dreams.

That was a weird sentence.

Anyway, loved it.
shadowe-box chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Pure love )
Lil Tanuki chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Oh gawd, that made my eyes water. I knew she'd come back in the end (because like Naruto said, she's /Sakura/ ) yet that didn't make the pity I felt for the surrounding characters lessen any. The way you wrote all of them seems so spot on that all their reactions just seemed so natural and flawless.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »