Reviews for It's All the Same
Amberflames chapter 1 . 4/13
This... made me feel things. Ahh.
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
update
Theblackbook chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
haha
D3ATHR0SE chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
lol, Voldemort really is conniving .
jaidedspade18 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Damn, poor boat guy. :-(
Harry Uchiha Potter chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
haha loved this nice to see an azkaban fic where harry is truly psychotic and not getting some bullshit powers after or before his stay there
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Absolutely awe inspireing Hehe I love it
Justpucky chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I love it! Voldy knew through the connection that Harry did it and would kill Dumbles if given the chance, so he arrainged for the confession to get the boy released.

I have another project it the works right now, but with your permission i'd like to expand this slightly from Tom's perspective as he realizes harry's state of mind and makes the confession.
Kara Malarkey chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Hoho, what a late review, 3 years later! Well, this is what I get for browsing through old AD/HP fics!

I thought it was really awesome, and despite the major cliffhanger, I find that you wrapped it up quite nicely! And though for fics like these, I would usually say that a multi-chap fic would suit it better, the phrase "He knew" just cinched it for me. And it was perfect! But whether Harry was mentally unstable before the "Imperius" or after is questionable. I'd like to think that he really did kill them willingly.

Anyway, awesome one shot! :D
bookfreak1317 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Awesome! Love the twist!
slaysvamps chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Very nicely done. Short and sweet. I appreciated the twist. Great story!
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I really liked this. I love twisted stories like this. :D
wysei chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Lol, creepy. But awesome! - Power... XD
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Okay that one was just a bit freaky, but very well done. I have chills.
Memory King chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Not the biggest fan of Azkaban!Harry, but I like this really like this.

Solid writing, great twist, entertaining.

Great work!