Reviews for Higher Stakes
BelinhaZpears chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
God, this was just beautiful! :')

I just love One Breath, it's one of my favorite episodes from season 2 and you gave a really nice depth to Mulder and Scully's relationship by this time.

"It wasn’t just because he was a chicken shit coward. If he said it out loud…she wouldn’t come back next time." - Never actually thought about this, but I guess I couldn't agree more with it.

Thank you for this. Great job! ;)
bubbly123 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I think that you write reallay well!
Cage Fighter chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This hits where it counts. It's subtle and fitting, appropriate to the characters and true to them. I like the way it comes full circle in the end and we realize Scully's devotion as well. I pretty much like everything about it.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Good story! I haven't watched that episode for years I guess ...

God bless you!

shermamc chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Loved it-actually all of them! You are my favorite, and arguably one of the best, X-Files Fan Fic writers. I love how you illustrate the underlying tensions within both Mulder and Scully and, more importantly, between the dynamic X-Files duo. The exchanges are perfect and incorporate the personas of both agents. One of my favorite moments in the X-Files series is when Mulder gave Scully Superstars of the Super Bowl. Her rejoinder was great in the episode, but I agree that Mulder's little gift certainly meant more.
Deyse chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
When I started watching the show, and more especifically, when I watched the episodes in which Scully is abducted, one thing becomes clear: take Scully away from Mulder and you take away his whole world... and I guess the same goes to Scully - see her despair whenever he goes missing!

Beautifully written, as always!
Tee S.G chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
That was great - excatly what I was thinking when I watched that episode.
gillian dana chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I really liked it! Great job!
Katie Todd chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Amazing as per usual Elizabeth Ann. I haven't seen the ep. but i can assume, nor did i entirly get the whole Supper Bowl thing (care to explain that)...i'm so new at the ex-files. You nab our darling Fox ( he won't kill me for that...will he? LOL ). Very good work! Enjoyed it like always.

God Bless

Katie (Miscully)
Dana Hale chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
"He wasn’t sure how long he would have survived without his Scully." I love that line. This is a good character study and a true analysis of their relationship during that time. Great job! How about a Chapter 2?
chlark4 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This was great. I loved this episode too and the one before it about the vampires. I could see how much he missed her and cared for her, especially when he wore her cross. God, I am hooked on this show. I guess it's easy to get hooked. Very nice take on the episode and his feelings and how much he missed her and loved her. Nice job. Is there more?