Reviews for Giving Up
haley chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
she is not CAMERON! cuddy si sooooo much prettier smarter thoughtfuler and ingenerally better than cameron! eww how would you think that!
JLC chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Another awesome fic. This one s bittersweet for me. I love "huddy" but I do sometimes wonder how much Lisa Cuddy can take from House - this storyline felt so true to me. I can just imagine her throwing her hands up in the air and saying "I give up"...

I look forward to reading the rest of your fics already posted and I hope you write some new stuff soon.
Citiesofcolor chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Excellent. Great job, and I caught no grammar mistakes. But, that was at low-level scrutiny because the plot caught me and I forgot to look. Can't wait to read more.
Shailee-Sue chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Wow! That was amazing. I loved it. Your writing style is awesome, and the story itself was very well thought out. I love how well you write Cuddy! No chance You could write the same story from House's view?

Thanks for sharing,

Shailee )
SmilinStar chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This was so sad. Beautifully written, but so very sad. Thanks for sharing.

SmilinStar x
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Wow, this is beautiful, yet kinda sad. I think you've written Cuddy perfectly, and I really like this!
CSKTECH chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Your writing shows a lot of promise, but so far you have not delved into a really long story with several diverging plotlines.

I like what I have seen so fas and I hope you jump into a longer story soon.

K
SweetSauce chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
OMG! That was heart wrenching. I hope you'll continue with this story.