Reviews for About Ten
NatNicole chapter 1 . 9/8
*giggles uncontrollably the whole time*
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
8'''D I CANNOT STAHP LAUGHING! OH MY FLIPPING CIPHER X'''''P I LOVE IT! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE EVERYONE!
Briar Ruler chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
This shouldn’t be this funny…It’s completely hilarious. …And ridiculous.
Thank you for posting, it made me laugh a lot.
Fudge-Cakesss chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Much appreciated comic relief
InkDragons chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
This. This was brilliant. My god, I laughed so hard I fell out of my bed. Twice. The bit with Orochimaru and Itachi was what really did me in. This is why I love crack...
Krishka chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
It was so funny. Glad you decided for crack fic. And the moment when Madara wails, hilarious. I can almost imagine him like a small petulant child. Even Oro's running was Different. All in all a laugh riot, with Pein's blah blah blah.

Have a nice day :) :) :)
this so so funny, Madara and Akatsuki parodies are always gold :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
*gigglefit*
ella167 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Whoa! You're really good at writing this... D And the Uchih's heredity.. and oro's crying fit and all.. its so funny.. make some more of it again...? D
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I think someone slipped something into my drink. That was awesome. Just... the idea. XD Bet Madara only wants the Juubi so there's a 10 tails.
eenayde chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
OMG, am I lucky to have found this. Lol!
Deidara chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Hahaha... where did such an idea come from? It is hilarious! :)
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Ahahahaha! Man you are a genius! I loved your original funny idea of the Akatsuki in former times! So hilarious! I love this kind of creative crack. This is now officially one of my favorite fanfictionsa!