Reviews for Your Majesty My Love
snowflower chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Beautiful and and heartrending!
Feuerkindjana chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
beautiful.
miladima chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This is an amazing story, one of the most beautiful I ever read. Im a huge fan of the movie Anna and the king. I have watched it thousand times and every time I want the end of the story will be different. Something like that "and they lived happily ever after."

I know it could never be and it is so sad. I hope the really Anna and his king find their love in another life or maybe in heaven,where is no need to hide it. That is a little consolation for me.

Thank you for the adorable story and I will be very happy if you write more about them.

Greetings for me. Im sorry for mistakes. My English is not very well.:)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
WHOA JUST SEARCHING AROUND AND FOUND THIS THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY PERSON TO ACTUALLY ENJOY THE MOVIE LOVED IT SO TOUCHING

MARIA
TurtleJustice chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This is wonderful... I love your story, it's so beautiful, but it's so sad. Of course I know it could never be but it's still so sad that they can never be together.

Katelyn,

TurtleJustice
PHS Orchid chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I never cry when I read or wathc a movie, but this story brought tears to my eyes. It's beautiful.
Lexi chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Loved this. Very Very well written and true. The movie was wonderful and I have always craved more fic.