Reviews for Love Bites
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Virgrin chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
yay jacob/nessie!

they're my otp right now.

they have the cutest fics. thanks for this one, jacob and nessie deserve it.
Spoilerwolf chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Hehe. Interesting. Wonder if they will make a story about those two? Guess we'll find out later huh?
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Cute :)

And I definitely would like to see a story about Nessie and Jake... Stephenie Meyer has said that she might write stories about other characters from the Twilight universe, but BD is the end of Bella's story. So maybe she'll write about Jake! I would just love that...
Rose-Rainbow chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Aw, cute!
Coven Mistress chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I was mentioning on another site earlier today that I would like to read one more story of Nessie and Jake. I wonder how their future would work. Nessie can live pretty much forever. Jake, while his aging is slowed, isn't immortal - so how would that work if he ages and dies and she doesn't?
Ne0geisha chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Hey, that was really cute. Can I use it for my story, with you being given full credit of course? If you interested in what its being used for, you should check out my story "The Time Capsule". It was originally a one-shot, but I've had quite a few people that think I should continue it.

Would you let me know?

BloodRedTwilight chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
That is so cute!I love it so much!Are you going to continue?

TheGiantMushroom chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Aww...Jake and little Nessie Carlie.

I get a kick out of her middle name (Carlie), especially because that's my real first name. (don't tell anyone!)

I read that, and screamed, yelling, "BELLA NAMED HER CARLIE!"

My mom was a bit worried...
rachael67 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
i would so want to read the story of jake and nessie. Though I have to disagree with you on the fact the i was not impressed by breaking dawn at all. it kinda made me sad how not good it was
TheMarshmaloWizardGhostCookie chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Aww that was sweet. I loved Breaking Dawn and J/R Fluff is so sweet! A!