Reviews for Crush
OMG, this is so cute and sweet! Kya! Love it. Good job, excellent story line.

Please update soon i wanna know what happens to my favorite couple! "_"
tryan8 chapter 7 . 3/8
god fucking damn it this i great, i know ship these two, you have done an excellent job with this, please continue as soon as able, i really like this
S chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
How good of a student we'll never know...

Love this!
S chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
Crushes and obsessions
S chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
Making out always goes this route
S chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
S chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Ay
Iaqui chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Why...

Just why the hell haven't you continued this!

It's so goood!
PhoenixBreaker90 chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
...

You know what I hate? I hate when a good story is never done.

When you find a good story.. a REALLY well-written, story with characters staying in character, a pairing that is written so well at first seems completely odd and not possible, but because of writing it works so, so well..

Then you take a glance at how long this story has been on here, and realize how long it took for the last chapter to be updated. A part me sulks every time I encounter this.

I mean.. why not finish it? Or, at least give us some notice and tell us why it's taking so long, or at the very least why you can't finish it.

From what I can see and have read.. it seems you do not a specific plot or 'ending' to this story. I will be completely honest with you, and tell you why this problem you have exists. The fact that you 'winged' this is understandable.. I mean, I am winging my own fanfic and I have absolutely no clue on where it is gonna go. I making things up as I go along with the characters I try to wright.

Another problem is that.. because of the situations and circumstances that have been written, this can go in several directions. And when I mean by several, I mean about over an abundance of scenarios that would probably end up converging into one to the 'plot' or 'end'.

I am going to fav and follow this. This story is to good for you to not finish. Also, if you would like, I could help you. Now, I will say this, I am no expert in the field of proofreading, but I have experience and have read many, MANY, stories. Whatever problems you are having whether that be a plot, or direction you want your characters to go.. I am here.

Please, and I speak for everyone when I say this. Please, continue you writing this amazing fic. Your skills is what made this story exist and your writing is truly inspirational.

Keep up the good work.

Till next time

From your patient reader,

Phoenix.
StarEIz chapter 7 . 11/7/2013
Damn. This needs to continue.
Kantama chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
This is the only Yoko/Viral fic I've found so far and I must say you've got me intrigued. I'm on tenterhooks and dearly hope that you update soon! Please, feed a poor fangirl's addiction!
melissaturkey chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
Okay, so I know you started this years and years ago...but I feel like so much more should still come! I want to see their relationship progress, their love grow from their attraction! I want to see the reaction of the rest of the group, and their world! It would be fantastic! Please consider finishing!
Firewarrior123X chapter 7 . 9/14/2013