Reviews for Another Generic Akuroku
Nobawdy chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
My hero!

Thank you for being one of the few people able to keep everyone IN CHARACTER.
SilverLight7 chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
Okay, I'll be completely honest with you here. I'm not into yaoi. At all, really. I've read it sometimes, sure, but that's because it's somewhat unavoidable in today's fics. Most good stories have some sort of mention of it now. So, as long as it's well written and tasteful, I can deal with it.

Anyway, there was just something about your summary that made me click on it. All I can say is that I'm glad I did. The unique angle and character interactions had me reading until the end (there's just something strangely amusing about Sora being the king of the art of seduction and sex). Dealing with cliches and all that sort of stuff is awful, and this was a creative way of addressing the problem. So, yea, if I had to have a favorite story that was focused on yaoi, this would probably be it. Kudos to you for writing this, and to Axel and Roxas for breaking free. It was a different, but overall enjoyable, read. Thanks for posting it; I wish you luck in your future projects. Take care! :D
bloody-black-valentine chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
I find it funny xion was even mentioned, he'd pretty much have the same role as Minnie
LilPadfootChicky chapter 9 . 3/3/2011
Aww I loved the end:) Cheesey and cliche, but that just goes perfect with this story:) The Boss battle was completely epic! And I loved how you made yourself the villian, that's definitly a new one:D

And the part about Roxas making Axel avoid Betwixt and Between and Axel making Roxas avoiding DiZ is just so sweet! And Sora going on about Riku getting locked behind things... I really think this is how the characters would act behind scenes! It's so easy to see that I actually started talking to my laptop, hoping that Roxas would respond:)
LilPadfootChicky chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
Death Note3! Haha I love how you had them act, it was perfect! And really, Death Note gets whored around too much in crossovers:) The Scroll Bar thing had me rolling around laughing for about 10 minutes straight, and then another 20 when I reached the bottom of the page:) I think that was one of the most brilliant things I've ever read!
LilPadfootChicky chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
OMG QUINTON FLYNN! hehe:3 Sorry... spazz attack:)

Anywho, this pretty much has me falling of my chair laughing every other paragraph:) I can totally see these two doing just this! Also, THANK YOU! Most people tend to forget that Roxas can kick everyone in the Org's ass... even Saix admits it! Kay, ima keep reading now:)
Rocketship Romance chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
There is a simple magical way around abusing Axel and Roxas, and everyone else in fics.

Create your own actors for the characters ;D

I did this a while ago because I felt sort of bad - so I created a way to use them in my fics, and called them my 'actors'. Some of the actors need to have their hair dyed, or wear contacts, etc, and being actors... are able to be a certain way in a fic.

These characters are similar to who they 'play' but they have to make some minor adjustments in the dressing room. And generally LOTS of hair gel.

I also have a magical time machine, to change their ages if need be. (But these are the general ages I have them.)

The dressing room has different outfits for different stories, and sometimes stage make-up if I'm making them non human or something.

Axel is played by my character Alex. Alex is 21 years old, he has long straight dyed red hair and green eyes. When he is being 'Axel' he has to use A LOT of hair gel and uses make up to get the tattoos, he also wears very green contacts to get the right shade of green.

Roxas - Played by Oscar. Oscar is 16 years old, he has blonde hair and blue eyes. He's a little on the short side (hehe) and like Alex uses quite a bit of hair gel and wears contacts.

Theres also ones for other characters.. like

Riku - Played by Riley. Riley is 17 years old, he had very pale blonde hair - which I then attacked with silver to get the silverette which is Riku and grey eyes - He wears aqua contacts.

Sora - Played by Samuel. Sam is 16 years old. Brown hair, and blue eyes. I have to feed him sugar before making him play 'stereotypical' Sora. If he's not being a retarded hyper Sora then he can act more like himself, more laidback and less "OH MY GODDDDD! *squee* *RUN AROUND LIKE HYPERACTIVE THING*"

Namine - Played by Natalie. She is 15 years old. Pale blonde hair and blue eyes. When she's not being Namine, Natalie likes to wear lots of black and go out clubbing. She was chosen to be Namine because she is an artist - and also had the same basic looks as Namine.

Demyx - Played by Dylan. Dylan is 19 years old. He already knew guitar, so I just had to get him a sitar and then he made a pretty good Demyx. He has dirty blonde hair - I had to take him to the hair dressers to get him the right hairstyle, and light green eyes.

BLAHBLAHBLAH.

I've basically sat around creating someone who could be each of the characters so I wouldn't feel bad about all the things I do to them. But someone who's still them self.

Plus I get to treat it like a movie or a play, so the actors don't mind. And in my A/N I'd probably end up writing some of their comments on the story.

Yeah, that was completely random.

I just felt like mentioning it after reading this and feeling really sorry for all the characters.

Showing that some people out there don't abuse THEM. Some people abuse actors being them D

Alex: "... She may not be cruel to Axel and stuff... BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP HER FROM BEING SO TO US!"

Oscar:" Al, just shut up and take it like a man. You did volunteer for this."

Alex:"I didn't 'volunteer' I was CREATED for this. I had no say in the matter."

Oscar: "Same difference man."

Alex: "GAH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR SO COOL WITH THIS! I DO NOT LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO GO THROUGH. She enjoys my pain."

Oscar:"... You are SUCH a drama queen."

Alex: "I'm a Drama major thank-you very much."

Oscar: "... Why am I the one always stuck with him?"
Rocketship Romance chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
._. Whilst reading this I'm starting to feel really sorry for them. I'm like ";_; Now I can't write cliché fics and stuff because then I'll feel bad for doing that to them."

_

Not that I'm really into cliché fics.

But, oh my god

I love this so much :3

It's pretty damn epic.
Sora-Hikou chapter 9 . 6/2/2010
This is fantastic.

It was indeed beautiful like most people have been saying, I totally agree with that.

I'm probably guilty, actually. I'm possitive I'm guilty of at least one of these cliches. With these exact characters, as a mater of fact. But I l-l-l-love that you've addressed a majority of the cliches out there and you didn't just address them. You ATTACKED them. And you fought a beautiful fight.

Even in the end when Axel brought you down; with the oldest trick in the book.

But no, wonderful job here. I love this fic. Really do.

P.S.- I agree with the Soriku being the Gods of Yaoi, by the way. I know they're MY favorite pairing in KH.
Catechistic chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
go aku-kun, roku-kun. Puh is rooting for you against the big bad author! I give you my _ that's all I can give! Puh!
Getti chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
That was f*cking beautiful.

Goddamn.

GodDAMN.

You should go into propaganda for the government. Faved, Gold Cookie awarded, loved, respected and learned from. And even though I want to, I'm not going to comment further because it'll ruin it.

Dah.
Ersatz.Love chapter 9 . 6/28/2009
I couldn't have asked for a more perfect ending than that. Even the AIDS-y author's note. Damn.
Ersatz.Love chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
Damn do I enjoy this.
Ersatz.Love chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
Damn. That ending took me by surprise a bit. Good, though, and totally understandable. Also, stop apologizing you dipshit.
Ersatz.Love chapter 2 . 6/26/2009