Reviews for Masks
Andy chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
Write more please! I love your story!
1234grace chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Update! I would luv to keep reading:)
PIRATEofHOGWARTS chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I hope you update soon! Or at all... This is brilliant!
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
I love love love your story! And I really hope there is more to come! So please keep writing and update soon!
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
Awesome
LittleBlackLily chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
love, love, love this.

I would be so happy if you continued...

I like how you picture Chase, how you gave him depht, and made him not only a dumb pretty boy. I like how House struggling with his guilt and curiosity to find out, why had Chase saved him, what he means to him.

can't write more. you made me speechless.

just thanks for the experience.

and I added alert, so I hope someday I arrive home to a letter about this fic had been continued ;) it would be a happy day indeed.
petites sorcieres chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
That was really great. You portray the character quite weill continue :D
TheMasterOfYourFate chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
Go cracks! In peoples masks that is! Go House! I love this chapter! House admits to why he hates his dad and Chase lets his mask down a little. A chink in his mask as it were.
WynterRavenheart chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
A nice piece of fic... just wished you would update often...
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
this sounds really interesting so far. I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out what will happen next.
Green Penguin chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
me likey-more, please. great story of course. i can so see them doing this sort of thing. love the old team together (chase and house always good stuff)
rebeck chapter 5 . 12/25/2009
love it. A very creative story, and you've got house and chase down perfectly.
the-vampire-act chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
aw...That was so sweet! I just loved how House and Chase opened up :)

Great story!

Update soon,pleaz?
SlaveToLiterature chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
Your story has grown on me. Please please continue it.

greetings
Andou Hayate chapter 5 . 12/20/2009
Wow! I wasn't expecting this alert, a very pleasant surprise. Really liked this chapter! I love to see these two open up to each other, the dynamic between them is always interesting. Well done!