Reviews for Carlisle, I Love You
parisdamour chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
aw, so cute :)
Carlisle's Fave Patient chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Ohh, this was so tottally CUTE!

LOVED IT so so much!

Great Job.

Hmm... could you check my FF?

I think that would be nice, you could give me some tips, cause I loved yor work so muuch!

Mistress Mina chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
that was so sweet.
ayumi-nightbeauty chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
that was so sweet!
Salt Sauce Paans chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
This so did not suck! I loved sweet I can see Carlisle and Esme doing this! So cute!
moonlightprincess99 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Good story! :) Carlisle and Esme don't get enough love!
SmallTownBowler chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
that was one of the best stories i have read about Carlisle and Esme I have read in a long time. I can definetly see them doing that! Once again, I loved it
ChocolateGal16 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
This story is brilliant! I am such a hopeless romantic, so this story was perfect for me.
two hours' traffic chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
That was wonderful. You have a very fluid writing style, and there isn't nearly enough Carlisle/Esme out there.

Well done!
xxtwilight chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
OHMYGOSH it's so cute. Really. Adorable. I could almost see Carlisle in this one... that's how real it was. ] This isn't fluff... this is, like, literature. Fluffy literature.

Continue! Please.
Miss Asian chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
This is so sweet! Keep up Esme and Carlisle stories. Please... And also, Carlisle, I love you, too! :)
Gone But Not Forgotten chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
it was good...that last bit was a little weird though...weird isn't the right word...umm...accward(sp?)...
Iyeshana chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Aww, that was beautiful! What lovely writing. It doesn't suck, believe me.
F chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
What a sweet fic!

whitereflections12 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
This most definitely did NOT suck, don't worry. :)

I loved this, just a sweet moment between the two of them. and I love Carlisle making her forget what she was going to say, that's just so perfect and adorable. Thanks for posting this!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »