Reviews for Carlisle, I Love You
darlingtigerangel chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
It was creative and very Carlisle Esme-ish. It was so good I wish more people wrote about Carlisle and Esme because if you think about it they're not much older older than their "adoptive" children it's nice to read about their perspective. GREAT job and keep up the good work
ChocoLover1331 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I LOVED IT! :D
Auphora66 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Cute. Very in character. :)
Laura Kay chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Oh, very sweet! I love the idea of them cozying up in their bed, pretending to get ready for sleep. Very cute, genuine story about my favorite couple!
PlayFair chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This was really sweet, I liked it a lot.
Laceyyyyy chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Aww, that was so cute. I love Carlisle/Esme, I've always been pissed that Steph never showed them together. Great Job. :)
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Very sweet! I liked it quite a lot. And I am glad that someone finally addressed the icky factor of Bella and Edward using C&E's bad. Icky!
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Very sweet. I like their tradition.
i'm afraid of jellyfish chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
It sucked..just kidding! I LOVED IT! UPDATE PLEASE!wait.. there is going to be a seond chapter right? I LOVED IT..please? there srn't enought C/E stories out there... please? :)
lovin'inthesouth chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
That was good! I love that! It was very sweet! Good job!
NooooBD chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Aw. Well, I think we all know that dreams make good reading. XD

This was sweet, I love the direction you decided to take it. Yes, I love these two, and there are very few good fics about them that make me love them even more. This is one of them.

Great job. :D
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Aw, that was cute! I like their tradition :)
DarkMelody chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I LOVED IT! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Lacking A Witty Username chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Lovers it! :) I think it's fluffy and wonderful!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3