Reviews for A Traitor's Reward
iliasc chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
This was sexy and awesome.
Don't Touch My Walkman chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
I loved this fic! Absolutely amazing.
Don't Touch My Walkman chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Another awesome chapter. You really write this OT3 well.
Don't Touch My Walkman chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Great start.
SeducedbyFire chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
This was super good! I loved it.
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Nice! Azula and her girls :)
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Hey, I really liked this story. I think this last chapter was really sweet... I request a sequel...you already have a good plot set up, with a main obstacle (Ozai)... I'd really like to see that.

As for your advertisement, I'll check it out . I do love Kurenai and Anko :)
electric gurrl chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
This was purely fantastic. Just fantastic. Not sure how much I liked the extreme stylization, but it was a riveting read.
Combatflaps chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Thanks for another fun story. I think I was definitely in the mood for something hot and extremely fluffy; this totally hit the spot. Also I was pretty impressed with Ty Lee's characterization, an interesting more intelligent version of her than usual. So two thumbs up for a successful Avatar fic (also dat threesome :3)
FanOfAction chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
omg this story is soooo hot and sexy i love it!
FanOfAction chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
hehe this was so sweet! i loved it!
LenxRinKagamine chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Really good job! I enjoyed it very much.

Now, just a trivial thing I have to point out; neither Ty Lee nor Mai are firebenders. They are from the Fire Nation, but they're non-benders. Something like Sokka, who may be from the Southern Water Tribe, but he can't bend water, even if Katara can.

Other than that, I find this pretty cool, with the exception of this OOCness of the protagonists. Oh well, you can't write MaiTyZula fluff without some OOCness, right?

The sex scene deserves a golden star. Man, it was hawt. x3 I wish there had been something like this in the series... Screw the fact it's for children, I want some MaiTyZula smut :P

*thumbs up* Keep it up.

- Len
Turkey in a suit chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Love the story. Any chance of a sequel? Ya know, they helping the gaang to take down ozai or whatever your wonderful brain can come up with. You are definiely my favorte yuri author.
Turkey in a suit chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
How do you know Ty Lee's a firebender? I don't remember it being mentioned in ATLA
Atrum Nox Noctis chapter 4 . 1/11/2011
Ah, my favorite OT3. I actually never thought I'd find a fic that would do them justice, but lo and behold, I read this!

It's actually rather believable, considering the events that transpired in the show. I even loved that there's a happy ending out of the whole thing when there's always potential for something to wrong with one of the individual characters.

I'd love to see some type of sequel out of this, but I'm still completely grateful for what was given.

Many thanks!