Reviews for A Traitor's Reward
Gotham City chapter 4 . 9/24/2016
There really ought to be a sequel to this.
iliasc chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
This was sexy and awesome.
Don't Touch My Walkman chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
I loved this fic! Absolutely amazing.
Don't Touch My Walkman chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Another awesome chapter. You really write this OT3 well.
Don't Touch My Walkman chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Great start.
SeducedbyFire chapter 4 . 9/13/2014
This was super good! I loved it.
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Nice! Azula and her girls :)
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Hey, I really liked this story. I think this last chapter was really sweet... I request a sequel...you already have a good plot set up, with a main obstacle (Ozai)... I'd really like to see that.

As for your advertisement, I'll check it out . I do love Kurenai and Anko :)
electric gurrl chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
This was purely fantastic. Just fantastic. Not sure how much I liked the extreme stylization, but it was a riveting read.
Combatflaps chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Thanks for another fun story. I think I was definitely in the mood for something hot and extremely fluffy; this totally hit the spot. Also I was pretty impressed with Ty Lee's characterization, an interesting more intelligent version of her than usual. So two thumbs up for a successful Avatar fic (also dat threesome :3)
FanOfAction chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
omg this story is soooo hot and sexy i love it!
FanOfAction chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
hehe this was so sweet! i loved it!
LenxRinKagamine chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Really good job! I enjoyed it very much.

Now, just a trivial thing I have to point out; neither Ty Lee nor Mai are firebenders. They are from the Fire Nation, but they're non-benders. Something like Sokka, who may be from the Southern Water Tribe, but he can't bend water, even if Katara can.

Other than that, I find this pretty cool, with the exception of this OOCness of the protagonists. Oh well, you can't write MaiTyZula fluff without some OOCness, right?

The sex scene deserves a golden star. Man, it was hawt. x3 I wish there had been something like this in the series... Screw the fact it's for children, I want some MaiTyZula smut :P

*thumbs up* Keep it up.

- Len
Turkey in a suit chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Love the story. Any chance of a sequel? Ya know, they helping the gaang to take down ozai or whatever your wonderful brain can come up with. You are definiely my favorte yuri author.
Turkey in a suit chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
How do you know Ty Lee's a firebender? I don't remember it being mentioned in ATLA