Reviews for New love, new problems, new adventure
E.Richtofen chapter 15 . 7/16/2017
Please, another sequel. I loved the original and then this sequel was even better. If the trend continues, then the sequel to this sequel should be even better.
E.Richtofen chapter 12 . 7/16/2017
I just noticed...where is Hanabi. It's obvious that I don't care too much for her, if it took me this long to notice that she has never made an appearance, but it's a bit strange. Oh well, the story is getting good, having Naruto take Hinata's place was a great idea. In my opinion, the fanfics where Hiashi supports Hinata, but the Elders do not are some of the best stories, especially when that support pertains to Naruto.
E.Richtofen chapter 9 . 7/16/2017
Naruto sounds perfectly fine to me, he is around 16 at this time, so he has matured.
E.Richtofen chapter 7 . 7/16/2017
Neji has become one of my favorite characters in your story, I kind of love the bond between him and Hinata, it truly feels like a sibling relationship.
E.Richtofen chapter 5 . 7/16/2017
So far, I like the sequel. It might even better than the original.
RedMoonBoa chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
Beetch u better continue this!
DesertRose12345 chapter 15 . 3/7/2011
I LOVE IT please continue iv read both books to this series now Ur series lol that must sound good

add me

ebabe13
Gravity The Wizard chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Please Continue!
Wind Sage 00 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Very nice, you capture the audience's attention well.
Leaf Ranger chapter 15 . 2/1/2009
I think you should create a third story. I think it would be cool.

Anyways, I just thought you should kow, I started Wizard of Kitsune up.
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, THIS FIC IS JUST AS GOOD AS YOUR OTHER ONES, YAHAHAHAHAHA
vnvanman chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
I'm going to have to be honest with you and I agree with what you said. This fic isn't as good as the prequel. It's still good, I just don't know what's it's missing that made the first one better. Anyway, I don't think it's a good idea to make another sequel. Though I've never written a fic before, I know it's hard to write sequels. If you drag something on, it's gonna get very bland later on. So yeah, there's my two cents. Looking forward to the last chapter.
Chewie Cookies chapter 14 . 1/16/2009
Wow... That is one HELL of a PUNISHMENT! Especially for people like the Hyuuga elders!

Keep up the good work, my friend!
vnvanman chapter 14 . 1/8/2009
I think the Hyuuga elders' punishment is a bad idea. What if they learn to control the demons and use their powers? Even if it's lesser demons, they could be a potential threat to not only Naruto and Hinata, but Konoha as well. They probably won't care if they have demons inside them. For you see, bastards like them only desire one thing and that is power, regardless of its form or origin. You don't think they'll want revenge? They'll jump at the first chance, so I think it's better for them to be executed as soon as possible. Yes, I want them to suffer. But for every breath they take offers them the opportunity to escape and wreak their vengeance.
Rose Tiger chapter 14 . 1/8/2009
Ooh! (Sings) The elders are in trouble!