Reviews for New love, new problems, new adventure
RedMoonBoa chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
Beetch u better continue this!
DesertRose12345 chapter 15 . 3/7/2011
I LOVE IT please continue iv read both books to this series now Ur series lol that must sound good

add me

ebabe13
Gravity The Wizard chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
Please Continue!
Wind Sage 00 chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Very nice, you capture the audience's attention well.
Leaf Ranger chapter 15 . 2/1/2009
I think you should create a third story. I think it would be cool.

Anyways, I just thought you should kow, I started Wizard of Kitsune up.
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, THIS FIC IS JUST AS GOOD AS YOUR OTHER ONES, YAHAHAHAHAHA
vnvanman chapter 15 . 1/31/2009
I'm going to have to be honest with you and I agree with what you said. This fic isn't as good as the prequel. It's still good, I just don't know what's it's missing that made the first one better. Anyway, I don't think it's a good idea to make another sequel. Though I've never written a fic before, I know it's hard to write sequels. If you drag something on, it's gonna get very bland later on. So yeah, there's my two cents. Looking forward to the last chapter.
Chewie Cookies chapter 14 . 1/16/2009
Wow... That is one HELL of a PUNISHMENT! Especially for people like the Hyuuga elders!

Keep up the good work, my friend!
vnvanman chapter 14 . 1/8/2009
I think the Hyuuga elders' punishment is a bad idea. What if they learn to control the demons and use their powers? Even if it's lesser demons, they could be a potential threat to not only Naruto and Hinata, but Konoha as well. They probably won't care if they have demons inside them. For you see, bastards like them only desire one thing and that is power, regardless of its form or origin. You don't think they'll want revenge? They'll jump at the first chance, so I think it's better for them to be executed as soon as possible. Yes, I want them to suffer. But for every breath they take offers them the opportunity to escape and wreak their vengeance.
Rose Tiger chapter 14 . 1/8/2009
Ooh! (Sings) The elders are in trouble!
Gravity The Wizard chapter 14 . 1/8/2009
Interesting Update!
Leaf Ranger chapter 14 . 1/8/2009
Awesome. I like the punishment. Hey, you haven't reviewed in a while. Everything okay? And how is the Arashen clone I sent ya?
Kasch chapter 13 . 12/22/2008
You should put the elders in the branch family until their dying day, and then put Hinata in charge. THEN have her free all the other branch members, and just when elders are looking hopeful, tell them they permanent servants to the entire Hyuga clan! WHAT! WHAT FOOL!
Rose Tiger chapter 13 . 12/22/2008
Yes! Naruto won! I hope there will be a happy ending.
Chewie Cookies chapter 13 . 12/21/2008