Reviews for A Writers Tale
silfursvik chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
lmao! that was sheer brilliance! every bit of it!
vampirateloyal chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I don't think I've laughed this hard reading one of these in years! Her BOOBS? XD
XD chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
*laughing like hell*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZ.

luv it.
Midnight's Queen chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Ehm, normally fanfics don't kill me, but since I am writing this with the last of my consciousness, you have succeeded. You see, out of all the parodies of Labyrinth I have read, all the angsts, IK have not yet seen one like this in the slightest. And since I converse with Jareth and Sarah on a daily basis, along with Snape, Draco, and several other characters that live in my house, I find you completely insane. I love the way you write, but I think you are completely insane. Bonkers. Nuts. So...*dies*
miss anonymous chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Oh. My. Gosh. That was hilarious! I laughed so hard I cried. And it's ridiculous. Utterly and absolutely ridiculous. But that's what made it so funny! Well done.

-Miss Anonymous
Artemis Lecter chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
LMAO

Awesome!
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Hahahaha...now that was funny. I will have to use that for Twilight with your ok.
SpiritBox chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I probably laughed for about a minute straight at the ending. Very cute!
WorldInvent chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I thoroughly understand your problem. my characters talk back to me all of the time, and leave their trash around my creative writng space. one time (in The Underwear Incident) I threatened one with ED- erectile dysfunction- if he didn't behave him self. Very funny my dear.
SanityIsNotStatistical chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Ha HA! Tiffany thought I was laughing at her film but in fact I was laughing at Sarah yelling 'MY boobs!' classic. God, I love Jareth's hair, one day I am going to meet a man with hair like him...and I will marry him. If its rated M for language though, how come you are so embarassed about metioning his Will-will? It IS probably the most important part of the film, you know, with it being so prominent in like, every scene...I am going to the Arboretum to eat lunch soon, except I only have like 4.50 to spend...

TTFN

P.S Fae? Wow, cool word-YOINK! (That was me stealing it)
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I L0VE Y0U! MY SISTER AND I WERE SITTING HERE REAING THIS AND IT FUCKING R0CKS! XD
LadyVampyreMiya chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
OMG! The boobs! lmao! This is brilliant!

I love it! XD

I shall now finish that message im halfway thru writing to you XD

Yipee! :D

XxoxX
Laihi chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
LOL! You have got to be kidding me...that's one of the funniest LabyFics I've read thus far. Keep up the good work, hun, and write another one like this!
Icklekins chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Hah, very nicely written. I don't know how many times I've had arguments with the characters in my head... it's quite terrifying at times, but good to see that there's someone out there with humor about it.

XD
RavenCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
xD that was like ...dunno just... xD

I was gonna ask you some thing as i found this and as i was eating cornflakes i read it but at the Boobs part i kinda almost spit evrything out again so hard i had to laugh xD so awesome brilliant and fun as hell xD

Love it